Sixteen

This chapter does have a concert in it so it will have for song the two from the previous two chapters then "Unstoppable" by The Score, the last song of this chapter would be "The Fighter" by Gym Class Hero's. Oh and I edited the other chapters. Anyways enjoy!
__________
-Noya's pov-
-Time skip to afternoon practice cause I'm lazy and don't want to write the morning practice-

  The bell rang signaling that classes are over. I packed my stuff quickly and started my walk to the gym, knowing if I was late I would have to do extra receives which can get tiring.

"Noya! Wait up, practice doesn't start for ten minutes!" I heard Tanaka yell from behind me. I stoped and looked at him "I know but I'm not taking any chances, so hurry up!" I said continuing the walk to the club room so I could change. I heard a loud sigh from Tanaka as he continued to run after me.

  I walked in the gym seeing that Sho's dad was already here. "Hey Noya, how was school?" He asked, getting up and walking over to me. I looked up and smiled "It was good! The rest of the team should be here soon their just in the club room changing" he nodded, we talked untill the rest of the team got there which took a few minutes. "Oh dad! You actually came, I didn't think you would make it" Sho said, walking up to the both of us.

  The whole team but me and obviously Shoyo looked suprised at what he said. "I said I wanted to see how good you got, didn't I?" His dad replyed, standing up and looking at the team "I'm Shoyo's father, but please just call me Cole!" He said to the team with a bright smile that looked similar to Sho's. The team introduced ourselves and went on with practice.

  We finished our three on three match, Shoyo's team ended up winning due to the quick attack. "Wow! You really did get better in the past few months" I heard Cole say to Sho, he smiled and sat on the bench next to his dad and they started talking. "Hinata! We're going to get meat buns, wanna come?" Suga yelled from the door, causing an echo through out the gym. He quickly nodded and hugged his dad before leaving the gym with the rest of us.

  "I didn't know you had a dad Hinata, why have you never talked about him?" Tanaka asked, handing out meat buns to the team. Sho suprised at the sudden question but eventually answered "You guys never asked about him so I didn't tell" the whole team had a moment of realization but stayed quiet and ate.

  "Hey Sho, do you remember if we had anything to do today?" I asked, hoping I wasn't forgetting anything. He stopped eating and thought for a few seconds "I don't believe so, you can ask the others if your that unsure though" He replied and went back to eating. I nodded and texted the others to see if we had anything important. "Are the people you said were your old friends part of the reason you don't hang out with us as much?" Kageyama asked in a bitter tone.

  We both looked up at Kageyama with glares "and what if they are?" Sho asked, obviously angry that Kageyama said anything. The first year setter looked a bit surprised that we were so mad that he brought Rin and the other's into this. "We're yo-" Kageyama couldn't finish yelling before Sho walked away, calling Shade or Ivy on the way. "What'd he say about yelling at the training camp" I said darkly, a few of the others visibly jumped and others took a few steps back. "Because now he's calling Shade and Ivy and their very protective of the ones they care about, so I suggest to go Kageyama" I said, going after Shoyo who wasn't that far.

  I interlocked our fingers when I got to him and stopped him from walking. "Are you okay? I know you don't like yelling" I asked quietly. He nodded his head and hugged me tightly, I quickly hugged back to make sure he was actually okay.

  After a few minutes, Atlas came to get us in his car. "Hey, are you guys okay?" He asked frantically, Sho slightly nodded into my chest. Atlas sighed in relief, we all got in the car and started the drive to Shoyo's house. "So what happened you don't usually call me when something bad happens" Atlas asked, pulling into Sho's long driveway. "The setter I've been telling you about, you know the one who took Suga's spot on the starting line up?"
I asked hoping I wouldn't have to explain who Kageyama is, he nodded and parked the car. "Well he started yelling because he wants us to hangout with the team more. So he started yelling about how we shouldn't be with you guys sense their our team." I said, looking down at the Shoyo who was asleep with his head on my lap.