Four

-Kenma's pov-

When we walked in Natsu ran straight to Hinata and hugged him. "Your home!" He picked her up and said "Yep! I'm back and I brought friends with me!" Both me and Noya smiled at how close they where.

"Onii-chan has friend?" She said and giggled (I'm sorry I had to do that, also can you tell me is I spelled that right?) "What of course I have friends! What about you I haven't seen yours in a while"

-After a bit of arguing-
-Hinata's pov-

I put Natsu down "Noya-senpai, Kenma and I are going to my room call me if you need anything, okay Natsu?" I said and she nodded in response and I started walking to my room with the other two following. "So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked as we walked into my room "Movies!" Noya yelled and Kenma nodded "Okay you guys pick a movie I'm going to do something" I said and took out a notebook and pencil.

While they were picking a movie I was sitting at my desk, coming up with a new song. "Hey Shoyo, the movies starting are you going to watch?" Kenma snapped me out of my thoughts "Mhm!" I got up and sat next to the two that were on my bed.

-After the movie-

I checked the time after the movie was over and 'HOW IS IT ALREADY 11?!' I thought "Um we should go to sleep it's getting late" I said quietly "Yeah Kenma already fell asleep, surprisingly" Noya whispered "One of you can sleep on the bed, I'm going outside to get fresh air" I said and got up grabbing my notebook "Wait, it's going to start raining soon so don't stay out long." He said quietly so he wouldn't wake up Kenma "Okay I'll be back in a little bit" I replied and started to walk to the backyard.

I sat in the fluffy grass and opened the notebook to a page then had new song lyrics on it. I quietly started to sing (the song at the top) without noticing the back door opened. I felt Noya sit next to me "So this is why you came out here?" I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks for coming out Noya" I yawed after I finished my sentence. "Of course I wouldn't leave you out here alone." He said "I also brought a blanket, it's going to get cold soon" I smiled.

"Hey Noya?" He hummed in response to show he was listening "why did you come you could've said you didn't want to, why did you decide to hang out with me?" I asked quietly, he sighed and said "Your like the sunshine, bright and positive. Plus I like y- hanging out with you!" He said happily "Do you not want me to hang out with you?" I was shocked at what he said "What- no that's not what I meant!" I said worried

-Noya's pov-

"Your like the sunshine, bright and positive. Plus I like y- hanging out with you!" I said happily 'I hope he didn't notice if he did that would be embarrassing. He probably doesn't like me in that way..' I thought "Why do you not want me to hang out with you" I teased him but I guess he took it seriously cause he looked shocked "What- no thats not what I meant!" He said a worried, I giggled slightly "I was teasing you, now can I see the lyrics for the song you wrote?" He nodded blushing a little and handed me the notebook 'God damn he's even cuter when he blushes!' I thought as I was looking at the song he wrote.
_____________________

Hello! I know I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with school but I'm still working on this story I promise I'm not giving up on it yet!