Twenty

This will be the last chapter, I'm sorry but I'll probably make a second book and I'll also rewrite this one. This chapter has the songs "You Feel Like Home" by Hills x Hills, "Best Year Yet" by In Paradise, "Wilderness" by Brave Holiday, and lastly "Fun While It Lasted" by Jason Walker. Now onto the story-
______________

-Noya's pov-

We continued the game, which ended up with Daichi's team winning. Everyone decided it was best if we made the most of this day so we went to a bunch of places, like the fair that was passing through, the cafe, and of course the beach where we spent most of the time.

"Hinata! Noya!" Tanaka yelled gaining the attention of both of us. He walked twords us with the others with a hope full look in his eyes. "You guys should play us some songs, I know you have your guitar in the trunk" he said loudly.
I smiled brightly 'Its good to know you haven't changed much, Tanaka' I thought and chuckled softly. Shoyo nodded and went the the car to get the guitar.

He came back with the guitar case that had stickers from different places we had been to and sat down next to me. "We're only going to do two" Sho said, taking the guitar out if the case. I smiled at his as he started to strum and sing "you feel like home."

When he was done he took a breath and looked out the the horizon. Everyone from the team and a few strangers were now sitting around us so they could continue to hear the beautiful music. He started to strum the next song and looked at me to sing, I sighed and started to sing along with him "best year yet."

We finished and saw most of the strangers left. "Do you guys have another concert?" Suga asked, sho nodded and gave them all a ticket. "We're only singing two songs though, it's our last concert for a few years if anything" I said, looking over the horizon, slightly leaning on Sho. "Thanks for the tickets" Daichi said, he was going to say something else but Tanaka intrupted him "Why is it your last concert?!" he yelled confused, I smiled at him.

"Sure it's nice performing for everyone and we enjoy it but life moves fast and we don't want to miss a minute of it" Sho said, not taking his eyes off the sunset. "It's also because getting recognized gets very tiring" I said bluntly, making to them laugh.

Tanaka, Kageyama, and Yachi went to the water while the rest of us stayed at the blanket we brought. "But Shoyo is right we don't want to waste our life's on just the music we produce. We want to go places and meet new people" I said quietly.

-Time skip to their concert cause I'm running out of ideas fast-

We walked out on stage, Kenma walked to the mic that was to the left of the stage and I walked to the right while sho walked to the one that was in the middle. "Thank you all for coming today! We'll be sing two songs, the first one is called 'Wilderness' and the second is 'Fun While It Lasted'" Sho said happily and started strumming the first song and soon all three of us where singing.

We finished the first song, a slight wave a sadness hit me as this will be the last we sing together on stage. Both Kenmas and Shoyo had a sad smile on their faces. We started to sing our last song.

The song finished Sho ran to me and hugged me with tears in his eyes, Kenmas came over and hugged the two of us. Now all of us were crying infront of hundreds of people who where also crying. Sho pulled out of the hug and walked to his mic "Thank you all for coming to our last concert, it's been a honor to sing for you" he voice was quiet and shaky. We waved to the crowd and said our farewell's then walked off stage.

___________
Alright that's it I'm sorry if it doesn't have a good ending it's just I don't have anymore energy to write more paragraphs. Thank you for reading my book! Here's your meme..

Have an amazing day or night! Till next book, goodbye~