Seven

-Noya's pov-

I pretended to fall back asleep after I put my head on Hinata's chest, I could hear Rin taking pictures and talking about how cute we are. "Hinata, why did you leave the beach early?" Kenma asked, I could hear Hinata's heart beat a little faster "I didn't want us to get bombarded with questions, the second one is I wanted to spend time with Noya" he said quietly probably not to 'wake me.' I could feel myself blush and I'm sure Kenma and Rin could see it to cause they started laughing. I shifted my head so they couldn't see my face.

"Your awake aren't you?" Hinata said looking down, I just hummed not wanting to leave his side "Aw, you shouldn't have moved you might have been able to hear more" Rin teased, I sat up cause I heard someone coming through the bushes, it was probably just Ash or Shade but they would tease me more.

Ash walked through the bushes and looked at each of us finally landing on me, she saw my blush and giggled "I'm picking you two up from practice Saturday so you won't be late Rin or Shade will pick up Kenma" she was now sitting next to Rin.

"Alright, do you guys wanna make another fire?" I asked while going back to cuddling Hinata cause I knew Ash wouldn't tease us as much Shade would have. "No, we should be getting home. Hinata you drive Noya home" Kenma said quietly, I sighed not wanting to leave yet but got up anyways.

-Time skip to the concert day 3:45-

We were in the middle of practice and heard the doors slam open, I just thought it was Takeda again so I continued practicing until I felt someone pulling me off the court along with Hinata.

"Ash!! We can walk!" I said trying to get out of her grip "No your going to be late you guys walk slow" she said bluntly, I gasped dramatically "We walk at a normal pace and we have to get our stuff before we leave" Hinata said somehow getting out of her grip "Hinata get your ass over here before Rin gets mad at me for 'making' you guys late again!! We all know what happened last time!" She yelled, at this point the whole team was starting at us.

Hinata shivered, grabbed our stuff and walked back to us. "Sorry guys, we have to go early!" Hinata said while giving Suga two tickets to the concert "I can't go so you pick who goes" he said and ran to catch up with us.

-Teams pov-

We all sat in a half circle with the coach standing looking down at us. He walked and gave a ticket to Asahi and the other one to Suga "Those are the back stage tickets I'll give everyone normal tickets now" coach said while taking out tickets for everyone with two extra so he and Takeda took them.

"Asahi and suga can switch their tickets with someone else but don't bombard them with asking if you could trade or I'll take your ticket" Coach said while walking out of the gym "Practice is cancelled for the rest of the day" he continued. Asahi ended up giving his ticket to Daichi and Suga gave his to Tanaka.

-Later with the chaotic duo and quiet one-
-Noya's pov-

We finally made it to the stadium twenty minutes after we left. Hinata and I ran inside so we have less of a chance of getting yelled at by Rin. Ash walked backstage to get clothes ready "Ah only five minutes late, new record!" Rin teased us, setting up the sage with Kenma. "Come help set up and I'll ask Shade to do your hair." Rin said while changing the speaker volume. "Hey what songs are we going to play?" Kenma asked while walking to us.

"I did want to play Highschool never ends but I don't think we should cause the teams might get suspicious." I said while thinking of songs we wrote, I smiled once I thought of one "How about Good Times, Anything, and When I Come Around?" I asked and they both nodded, then me and Kenma played rock, paper, scissors to see who would play the guitar today. I won so Kenma has to play the drums, though he didn't mind cause he said he was better with drums anyway.