Fifteen

(Most of the story will be Noya's pov, I find it easy to write his more. And no their not telling the team that they are famous. Anyways thank you for 2K+ reads, and with that onto the story)
________

After a bit of talking the other three first years came, (Kiyoko and Yachi didn't go) we all decided to go to the beach for a bit. Everyone walked out of the cafe and went to the beach, having small conversations on the way. "Hey Yuu, we have to pick up Natsu in a hour or two. It's depends on how long she wants to be there" Sho said quietly, holding my hand and slightly leaning on me. I smiled and nodded, I could feel a few of the others starting at us but brushed it off.

We finally got to the beach after a bit of walking. Some of the first years and Tanaka went in the water while the rest of us stayed and talked to each other.

When the others came back from the water we decided to play truth or dare, the best possible (when it's italics with out ' ' it's sarcasm, if it does have those it's thoughts) game when you still haven't told your friends your dating one of the and when your in a band with said person.

I sighed quietly and sat in the circle. "Who goes first?" Daichi asked, though we all knew Tanaka would go first. "I will! Noya, Truth or dare?" Tanaka said looking at me, probably thinking of what to say about either. "Truth" I simply said, looking down at my phone. I could tell he was smirking at me and Sho.

"Are you and Hinata dating?" I looked up at Sho to see if he would be fine while me telling, he nodded "Yes" I said hoping they wouldn't ask about why we weren't hanging out with them as often now. "Prove it!" I looked across from me and saw Kageyama very upset. I smirked and kissed Sho who kissed back quickly. "There you go" I said going back to my phone and leaning on Sho slightly so he could also see I was texting Rin and the other's.

The first year setter now looked furious, it was quite obvious he liked Sho more than a friend. I glared at him, letting the short wing spiker take me phone.

Everyone was quite seeing Kageyama and I glaring at each other. "Guys, stop! We already knew we guys were dating even Kageyama." Suga said, having a dark aura around him. I stoped and took my phone back from Sho, I could still feel Kageyama glaring at me even though Suga said to stop. "Noya dont worry about him, he's just trying to intimidate you." Tanaka said putting his hand on my shoulder.

After two hours Sho and I had to leave to pick up Natsu. "Bye guys! We have to go, see you tomorrow" Shoyo said, waving bye to the team.

We started walking to down the street to get Natsu from her friends. "I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to cause any trouble." Sho said, interlocking our fingers. I sighed and kissed his cheek "It's not your fault, love" I said quietly, walking up to the door to pick Natsu up.

Sho knocked on the door, it opened after a few minutes to show Natsu with messy hair and holding a action figure. A boy with brown hair and slightly taller than Natsu, he hugged her while say bye.

"Let me get Uncle Tooru really quick, I'll be right back" he said, running out of the room, coming back a few minutes later with none other than Oikawa. "Calm down Takeru! They didn't leave yet, see?" He said pointing at us, Takeru nodded and went back to Natsu.

Oikawa walked over to us "Thanks for letting her come over, Takeru has been wanting a play date for a while" he said with his signature smile. I look at Sho curiously, "Since his nephew and Natsu are friends we hang out when their having their play dates" he said, I nodded now understanding why they didn't seem much like rivals anymore. "Oh that reminds me, where were you today?" Oikawa asked curiously, we all walked in side and sat on the couch since we would probably be here for a while. "We were at the beach with the team" I said quietly, looking down at my phone.

-Time skip to Hinata's house-

Me and Sho were cuddling on the couch watching 'Alice in Wonderland' with Natsu. I heard the door open and two sets of feet walking in, looking behind the couch seeing their mom and I'm guessing dad. "We're home!" Mrs. Hinata said, walking to the living room.

Sho and Natsu sat up and looked over to their mom. "What do you mean 'we'?" Sho asked, standing up and walking over to her. "Awe you didn't even notice your dad?" Their dad said, with open arms wanting a hug. I smiled and just watched it happen.

"Papa! Your home!" Natsu yelled jumping into his arms, Sho hugged him with tears in his eyes. "It's nice to see you guys again! Oh, and who might you be?" He asked looking at me, I stood up and walked over to them. "I'm Nishinoya Yuu, it's nice to meet you!" (Oh and Hinata's dad was in a band but they split up before he moved to America) I said, smiling at the tall man.

He smiled back a very warm smile, he let go of his kids and held out a hand "I'm Cole, I've also heard lots about you. Your Shoyo's boyfriend, correct?" He said, I nodded and shook his hand. "It's nice to finally meet you! Oh and do you think I could come to your guy's afternoon practice tomorrow, I want to see how good he's gotten" He said happily, both me and Sho looked suprised. "We'll have to ask coach, but I'm sure he will say yes" Sho said grabbing his phone probably to tell the team that his dad would most likely be at practice. "Oh! Do you have any songs we could play at our next concert?" The short tangerine asked.

I smiled, grabbing my phone and saw the team was try to talk to us. "I have one more song I can give you" Cole said, sitting on the couch and taking out a piece of paper out of his pocket and gave it to Shoyo.

"So, Nishinoya what would you like me to call you?" He asked, looking at me curiously. "You can call me Noya, but anything is fine with me" I replied, putting me phone away. He smiled and nodded "Hey dad, what is this song about?" Sho asked, looking up from the paper that had the song written on it. "It's about how my band split up, I'm surprised you didn't get that" He replied, making everyone but Sho laugh.

Everyone sat on the large couch and started talking and joking for a few hours. Their dad was super nice and supportive about most things. Eventually we had to go to bed though cause we had school tomorrow and their mom had work.
______________
So Hinata's dad let Noya call him Cole and their mom's name is Maria. I'm honestly surprised I finished this chapter so fast and it will most likely have a part two and the song used in this chapter and the previous one will probably be used in the next one. Anyways! Have a wonderful day or night, now on to your meme of the chapter.

 Anyways! Have a wonderful day or night, now on to your meme of the chapter