Fourteen

-Noya's pov-

Everyone eventually let go of the subject of Sho staying at my house for the night. I was still frustrated they didn't believe me and Sho could tell, I got up and sat next to him knowing he was a bit worried. "I'm fine, just a bit tired" I said before he could ask. He nodded "We should head home, I'll make you dinner but then I need to go see my mom" he said while getting up. I smiled knowing how much he cares, 'I really don't deserve you Shoyo, but I hope I can make you happy' I thought and followed him to the door.

While walking to the car we saw the team in a group talking. "Look there they are" Asahi said making the others look our way. They all walked up to us asking for pictures and what not, "I'm sorry, but we're tired and have a long day tomorrow so we can't but have a good rest of your day!" Sho said grabbing my hand, walking out of the crowd. "Wow, I didn't know you could lie so well" I said quietly cause we were still near the team. "I have to be to make sure the fans don't know my real identity" he replied making it sound obvious.

-Time skip-

We decided to go to Sho's house sense he wanted to see his mom and it was closer to the venue we played at. "We have another free day tomorrow, don't we?" Sho asked, getting popcorn so we could watch a movie with his mom and sister. "Yeah, Daichi cancelled practice so the team could hang out or something. I'm sure their expecting us to go with them" I replied looking down at my phone.

He sighed and brought a big bowl of popcorn to the living room setting it down on the coffee table. We sat on the love seat cuddling, Natsu and their mom was sitting on the couch. Natsu was eating some popcorn, their mom was on her phone with the brightness all the way down looking up every so often, Sho was silently watching the movie. I sat there thinking of why Daichi cancelled practice, I was going to text him but realized it was getting late so he would probably not answer till the morning. I grabbed my phone, went to notes and stared writing new song lyrics.

When the movie ended Natsu was asleep, Shoyo was obviously tired, and their mom was taking Natsu to her room. "Come on, let go to bed so we can meet up with the team in the morning" I said quietly, standing up and helping Sho up. He nodded and got up leaning on me while walking to his room. I smiled and opened his door, he laid on his bed falling asleep quickly. I sat at his desk, continuing to write more lyrics to the song.

-Time skip to the morning-

I woke up to Shoyo not next to me anymore. I got up and walked down stairs, smelling the pleasant aroma of pancakes and eggs. Sho was cooking with Natsu, many giggled escaped from the kitchen, more coming out the closer I got the the kitchen.

"Morning Yuu, how'd you sleep?" Sho asked, while Natsu was talking out plates still giggling quietly. "Good, we have to meet up with the team soon don't we?" I asked, walking over to give him a hug. He smiled and nodded, giving me a plate that had food on it. I walked to the table with Natsu close behind me.

I sat down across from Natsu and Sho sat next to her. We were talking and laughing, it took fifteen minutes for all of us to finish. Natsu was going to have a playdate with one of her friends while Shoyo and I were with the team.

We all walked out the door, going down the street to drop off Natsu at her friends. After we dropped her off we walked to the cafe the team agreed to meet at. "Hey Sho, I came up with a new song, can you look at it later?" I asked him while walking into the cafe, the second and third years were already there.

He nodded and took my phone going to notes, we walked over to the table the others were at, Shoyo was fixing some of the lyrics. "Hey guys! Did you come with the others?" Suga asked, I shook my head and sat down next to Sho who was still fixing some of the lyrics. "Wait, isn't that your phone Noya?" Tanaka said while pointing at my phone, Sho looked up and turned off my phone.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, taking my phone back to look at the changes the short tangerine made. "Nothing, just proves my point that you guys might already be dating" Tanaka said while smirking, I looked up giving him a small glare. "That's none of your business" I said looking back down continuing to look at the changes Sho made. "So it is true!" He said laughing, I shook my head while sighing.

Sho was on his phone texting Kenma, completely ignoring the conversation that was going on. "Anyways, what do you guys wanna do today?" I asked trying to change the subject Tanaka brought up. "Maybe we could go to the beach, or just walk around town. We haven't hung out with you two recently due to reasons you still won't tell us" Suga said, making me realize we haven't been around the team as much as we used. "It's a secret, if you ever find out then you'll understand" Sho said still not looking up from his phone.

I sighed "Sho put your phone down, we're with the team. You can text Kenma any other time" He looked at me silently and gave me his phone to let me look at the conversation the two had. Kenma was complaining about how loud his team was, Sho was complaining that they couldn't hangout today. I smile and shake my head, giving his phone back.
____________
I'm extremely sorry this chapter is late, I'll try to have the next chapter out sooner. Anyways have a good day or night!

 Anyways have a good day or night!