Eleven

-Noya's pov-

We finally got to the fair and started walking around for a little bit trying to find a good ride. We agreed the we would go on the ferris wheel last, after a while of walking we dicided to go on a spins really fast.

After we got off, we went on a few more rides before we got some food. "Thanks for coming with me sho" I said after I finished eating. He looked up with a light blush across his cheeks. "Of course, Yuu! It's been fun so far!" He said enthusiastically with a bright smile making me blush a little.

After a few hours we walked to the ferris wheel and got on. We sat in comfortable silence for about a quarter of the ride. "We should go on more date's, it's been fun" Sho said quietly while slightly leaning on my shoulder. "Yeah that would be nice" I responded just as quiet as he was.

He turned on music and gave me an earbud so I can listen with him, I took it and heard a song that just the two of us sang a while ago. I smiled thinking about it, this song brought back memories of us hanging out with the team before we made the band. I giggled at the memories and started humming to the lyrics.

After we got off the ferris wheel we started walking back to Nekoma still listening to music. When we saw everyone but Daichi, Suga, and Kenma playing tag when we walked in the gym. "Oh you guys are back already, how was the fair?" Kenma asked forgetting that the teams didn't know.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us curiously. "It was good, oh and here!" Shoyo said while tossing the other a dragon plush he won. "It's for Rin so don't keep it" he continued and sat on one of the benches. "Oh, Ivy's coming to visit soon" Kenma said, Sho shook the others shoulders "Why didn't you tell me before! When is she coming?!" He yelled catching the attention of the others again. "Wait who's is Ivy?" Suga asked with a smile but it was a devious one.

"Only one of my best friends! She's been out of the country for a while because of work" he said, oblivious of the smile suga had which soon changed to a normal one hearing it was someone he could trust. "She'll be here tomorrow morning, so we should get to sleep" Kenma said while walking out of the gym.

-Time skip to the morning-

I woke up later than intended but most of the team was still asleep, including Shoyo which meant I had to wake him. I shook him gently and surprisingly it woke him pretty quick. "Good morning Yuu" He said sitting up. "Morning Sho, we should get ready before Ivy gets here" I said quietly while going through my bag try to find a good outfit. I finally found one and went to go change, Sho just started looking for a outfit when I left.

 I finally found one and went to go change, Sho just started looking for a outfit when I left

(What Noya was wearing^^)

(What Hinata was wearing^^)

After we were done changing, we walked to a park where were supposed to meet Ivy and the other's. "Hey guys, it's been a while" Ivy said from behind us. "Hey sis! How was Korea?" Shade said now hugging his sister "It was good! I missed you guys though. Sorry I didn't call much I was very busy with work and stuff" she replied while hugging Shade back. "Oh we have so much to tell you!" Rose exclaimed while slightly bouncing.

"Then let's go. The shorty's can pick where we go" Ivy said pointing to Shoyo and I. "Can we go back to Nekoma, I left my phone" Sho said making the others laugh, "I thought you went to Karasuno" Ivy said confused, we both nodded and started walking towards the school. "Yeah, but we're here for a training camp" I said, after all that everyone started talking in their own conversations.

-Time skip-

After Sho got his phone we went to the gym hoping no one would be there yet. As luck would have it the gym was empty, we walked in and started playing games like truth or dare before Shade took out two boxes of card games, one was Pick your Poison and the other was Card against humanity.

Kuroo and Tanaka walked in while we were in the middle of cards against humanity. "Hey guy's- sense when did you play games like this?" Kuroo asked walking up behind us. "And who are they?" He continued while pointing at the other five. "Old friends of ours" I said putting down a card.

"I'm Rin, the guy with black hair is Shade, the girl with blue hair is Ash, the one next to her is Rose, and the one next to Shade is Ivy. His older sister." Rin introduced himself and the other's. They all said Hi and went back to playing. "Oh I'm Kuroo and that's Tanaka" Kuroo said while going to the storage closet. "We know, Noya talks about you two quite a bit" Shade said while giving me the black card (Im sorry if their playing wrong I've forgotten how to play)

"You didn't need to add that ya know?" I said, happily taking the card. "No need to be embarrassed, so play the god damn game!" Ivy said loudly which suprised most of us because she's very quiet most of the time. "Now I see how you guys are siblings" I mumbled and put down another card.

"Also what the hell are you two wearing?" Tanaka asked while helping Kuroo set up the net. "Clothes, why?" Sho said as Shade gave Rin the black card this time. "It doesn't seem like either of your styles" Kuroo said going back to the closest to get the volleyball basket. The seven of us busted out laughing "You really don't know our full personality's do you?" I said after we stoped. "I guess not" Tanaka said a little salty.

-Time skip-

The others left as more people started to come in. "Meet us at the park after your done, you know where to go from there" Ash said and walked out of the gym. "Oh Kuroo, I almost forgot you also taught Sho swear words" I said remembering that he also did that. "Wait what! You taught my baby crow swear words?!" Suga yelled while walking in, Kuroo hesitated but nodded slowly baking away. "Suga stop, he was going to learn them sooner or later." Daichi said walking in behind him. "But he's to young!" Suga argued. I could feel Sho slowly going towards the doors.

I watched Shoyo walk out of the gym without anyone noticing. I followed and we walked to the cliff knowing the others would be there already. "Yuu started a fight!" Sho yelled dramatically "I did not I just yelled at Kuroo cause he taught you swear words." I yelled in defense while sitting against a tree. "Well I can't blame him then" Rin said looking down at his phone "and aren't you supposed to be at practice?" He continued, I nodded and sighed.

-Kenma's pov-

"Hey were did Hinata and Nishinoya go!?" Asahi yelled worried. "They left cause of the yelling and went to meet some of our old friends" I said not looking up from my PSP. Kuroo walked over to me and took it out of my hands. "HEY!!" I tried to get it back but he was holding it to high.

"Tell us where they are and I'll give it back" he said calmly. "No! It's obviously a secret!" I yelled finally grabbing my PSP from him. Tanaka snickered quietly cause he already knew where the cliff was. "Tanaka come on, we need to get those two from the others" I said and pulled him out of the gym. "Why me?" He said curiously "Cause you've already been there, remember after the concert?" I said very quietly.

_________
Hey! I'm going to try and keep the chapters about this long, but that would make me longer to post. So please be patient. Anyways have a good day or night!

 Anyways have a good day or night!