~{Chapter 11}~

George

"You found one? Perfect, he should be healed in an instant then!"

I woke up to voices in the room.

"Oh good hes up," Zelk came over to me. "George I have something I'd like you to try."

"Huh? What's that?" I said, pointing to the pink liquid he was holding.

"This is a potion," He said. "A healing potion."

"What?"

"Yes, Mega is pretty good with these and I had him go check if there were any at our cabin," He explained. "And there was."

"You expect me to drink that?" I said.

"Well, yes," He said.

"I'm not just going to take some pink substance and drink it like nothing will happen," I said.

"Something will happen, you should be healed," He said.

"Or poisoned," I stated.

"No, from what I know poison is a darkish green color."

I sighed, "I hardly know you guys, I'm not just going to believe you."

"Fine, how about we get Clay?" He asked.

"Sure," I said. Zelk left to go get Clay.

I saw Mega roll his eyes.

"What's you're problem," I said.

Mega grabbed the potion off the table next to me. He took a knife and started to cut off my bandages.

"Hey what the heck are you doing?" I said.

He pulled them back revealing my wound. Mega opened the bottle and poured a bit of it onto the injury. And like Zelk had stated, it healed.

He pulled out a notebook and wrote in it. 'It works. Now drink it.'

"Geez fine," I said taking hold of the bottle. I drank it all. It tasted like strawberries, but slightly off. The wound healed completely. "Wow that worked really well."

Mega pulled out another potion.

"What's that one do," I said.

He placed it down and wrote, 'Now that is poison, get it right.'

"Damn, sorry for being worried," I said. "Also, could you take that away from me."

He nodded and took it back.

"Okay George, I'm back with Clay," Zelk said. "Oh, you used the potion."

"Yeah.. Mega showed me it works."

"Wait, you're all healed! How?" Clay said walking over to me.

"A healing potion," I said.

He placed his hand on my stomach where the wound once was. His touch was soft and gentle, sending shivers up my spine.

"How do you make potions?" Clay asked.

"That's all Mega, he has a lot," Zelk said.

Mega shook his head.

"He doesn't want to tell you it seems," He said.

"Hm, that's fine," Clay said. He looked back at me. "George you okay?"

"H-Huh? Im fine, why do you ask?"

"You're just looking at me strangely, and your face is really red, are you overheating?" Clay said. He placed his other hand on my forehead.