~{Chapter 21}~

George

I woke up to the sound of thunder. I pushed up with my hands to look around. Looking down I remembered what happened yesterday, and that I was on Clay.

He had his mask off as he slept. He looked so vulnerable in this position, and it was really quite beautiful. I ran my hand down his bare chest before getting off him.

My eyes caught glimpse of a mirror that Clay must've hung on the wall. I looked into it, this would be my first time looking at myself since before what happened.

I covered my mouth as my face turned dark red. There were hickeys, bruses, and bites all along my neck and shoulders, some even on my chest and back.

I jumped as Clay was suddenly behind me. He wrapped his arms around me, lightly touching some of the bites. "They don't hurt, do they?"

"N-No, there's just a mark," I said.

He hummed. He put his hand under my chin and squeezed my cheeks. He made me look directly at the mirror.

"I could have you watch yourself as I fuck you," He let his hand slip slightly under my waistband.

My whole face was red at this point. I stuttered, unable to say any words.

He laughed, letting go of me. "You really are sensitive."

"Sh-Shut up, you're the one who acts like a perv," I said.

"And what about that time you called me step-dream? Or daddy?" He said, "You're the one who's fucking horny."

I groaned, "Fine your a perv and I'm horny."

"That's a nice combination."

"Stop!" I laughed.

"I would though," He said turning his head to look at me.

"Would what?"

"Fuck you in front of a mirror," He smirked. "Maybe I will."

I looked away, embarrassed. "I'm going outside for some fresh air."

"I don't think-"

As soon as I stepped outside I was drenched in rain water. Right, its raining. I kinda forgot about that.

"-that's a good idea," Clay started laughing when he saw me walk back in.

"Shut up," I said. "You got me distracted and I forgot it was raining."

"How do you-" He stopped to laugh, "How do you forget it's raining when there's literally lightning and thunder," He laughed harder, wheezing.

"Leave me alone, I forgot okay?" I crossed my arms.

"Well you're going to catch a cold if you stay in your clothes, they're soaked," He said.

He was right, I was shivering. "True."

"I can help you if you want," He had a certain look in his eyes.

"I'm older than you, I think I know how to take off my own clothes, pissbaby," I stated.

He raised a brow. "Really now? You wanna try and stop me?"

"Sure, bring it," I said.

He smirked, "If I win this you own me something, I haven't thought of what yet."

"That's fine because I'm winning," I said.

"If you manage to pull me off you, then you win. If I get off all your clothes, I win," He explains.