~{Chapter 15}~

The art doesn't really have anything to do with the chapter but happy muffinversary! I love their friendship :]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George

I sat up, yawning. I remembered last night. Was that just a weird dream? I should ask Clay about it, I thought. I put on my shirt and started walking to Clay's room.

"Clay?" I knocked on his door.

There was no reply.

"Clay are you awake?" I knocked again.

"Yo Clay in there?" Nick asked.

"I dunno," I said.

"Well go in then," Nick pushed open the door.

"Nick! You know Clay likes his privacy, we cant just barge in there," I grabbed his arm.

"He's not here to get mad at us," Nick smirked and walked inside.

I sighed and followed him. "Its your fault of he sees us in here."

"Sure," Nick shrugged.

For the most part his room looked like any other in the base, but there were two extra masks on the wall and a million papers. Mostly on the table, some on the wall.

"What the hell whys he got so much paper?" Nick said. He picked up a couple on the desk. "Hes got stats on everyone hes ever seen! Theres also random stuff too, like stuff he did, and I think stories?"

"What?" I said.

"Look at this, any information hes ever gotten is on one of these papers," Nick said. "The two top ones are Tommy and Tubbo, he must've wrote these recently."

"No way," I said. I pulled one off the wall. Darryl, is what it said at the top.

"Wait what the–," I said. "Hes got people's weaknesses, even his friends!" I shouted.

"Really? Who do you have?" Nick walked over to me.

"Its Darryls," I said.

"This is weird, I knew Clay was good at fighting, but he keeps tabs on everyone?!" Nick said. "Wheres mine?"

"I think it's on the wall, the older ones are up here," I said.

"Bro, hes spot on with everything!" Nick said holding another paper I guessed was his.

"I think we should leave," I said.

"I wanna find yours first," He said. "Where is it? Oh I think this is it." He was silent while reading it.

"What's it say?" I asked.

I saw him tense up. It seemed there was more writing on mine by how long he was taking to read it. I was suprised to see him rip up the paper, dropping the pieces onto the floor.

"Nick what was that for? What did it say?"

"You're right, we should go," He said.

"Nick answer me!" I shouted after him.

Leaving the room I noticed Clay down the hall. I ran over to him. "Clay where were you?"

"I went on a walk," He said.

"Oh, okay," I said. "Well I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What?" He said.

"Um, last night, do you know what happened?" I said.

He shifted where he was standing. "No."

"It wasn't a dream, I know you do," I said. He was definitely lying.