~{Chapter 24}~

Fundy

My tail wagged in anticipation. Techno had called me into his room for something.

"Hey I'm here," I said.

"Oh good, I have a job for you," He said.

My ears perked up.

"I want you to go over to Dream's base. In your fox form I'm sure you could sneak in."

"Is there something I'm looking for?" I asked.

"No, I'm just bored and want to know about what's going on over there," He leaned back in his chair.

I nodded. "Okay, when do I leave?"

"Now."

"What? But I'm not prepared for that–"

"You'll be fine, Wilbur walk him out," He said.

Wilbur took my hand and started pulling me out of the room.

"W-Wait I don't know if I'm ready for this!" I exclaimed.

"You'll be okay," Wilbur pat my head.

"Yeah sure only walking into a murderer's base."

"And Techno's not a murderer too?" He said.

"Well he's not gonna kill me," I said.

"And Dream might not either, so time to go," He pushed me outside. "Buh bye!" He smiled before closing the door.

I sighed. Your fine, just don't get caught, simple. I turned into a fox and started running through the woods.

~~~

I came into a clearing, the base in front of me. I slowly made my way to the front door. I knocked, then quickly hid in a bush nearby.

Some guy wearing black and red opened the door. "Hello?" They said looking around.

I slid past him and inside. I hid behind a plant and waited for him to walk away.

The man hummed, confused, then left the door.

I let out a long sigh. I'm inside, now to find some kind of information before leaving.

I walked along against the wall. My small paws making the slightest pitter on the floor. 

There was a door slightly open on my left, and I decided to look inside. Pushing it open I walked in and looked around.

I jumped when the door shut behind me. I turned around to see what happened and there was someone standing against the door. He was shirtless, and part of his body was a dark purple, almost black. A white smiley mask covered most of his face, with messy blonde hair sticking out the sides.

Is that.. Dream?

"Who let you inside little guy?" He knelt down in front of me.

That's right! He just thinks I'm a normal fox.

His body though, why did it look like that?

I yipped, not knowing what else I could do.

"Aw, who gave you that cute hat?" He took my hat off my head.