I Don't Like Doctors

Beck sped down the road to Jade's house taking each turn sharply and quickly. He was almost at her house when he saw a car pulling out of the driveway. He knew it was Andre's car and realized they must be taking Jade to the hospital. He quickly pulled off to the side and got out of his car, running up to the other car before it could turn down the street.

"Jade!" Beck yelled. "Wait! I'm here!"

Andre slammed on the brakes making everyone in the car lurch forward and making Beck fly backward against the pavement when the car tapped him.

"Holy- I just hit my buddy!" Andre yelled as he and Tori ran from the car.

"Beck!" Jade yelled, but when the car lurched forward so did the contents of Jade's stomach. She covered her mouth with her hand so she wouldn't puke in Andre's car. Cat quickly reached over her best friend and opened the door so Jade could hurl on the road. She rubbed her back as Jade emptied her stomach. "Beck.." Jade's voice cracked when she looked up and saw Tori and Andre helping Beck up.

"Dude! Why did you run out in front of my car?! Are you crazy?!"

Beck waited until his blurry vision subsided and his balance stabilized.

"Beck? Are you okay?" Tori asked.

Beck looked around them to see Cat helping Jade out of the car. "Jade." He whispered walking towards her.

"Beck." Jade let go of Cat's arm and made her way to Beck on shaky legs.

They met in the middle and he placed his arms on her arms to steady her and himself. "Are you okay?" They asked at the same time, then chuckled at the same time. They smiled at each other, then they pulled each other into a hug, holsing each other close. "I thought I was gonna lose you." They whispered in each other's ears.

"I'm fine. Cat's just worrying too much. I don't even feel sick right now." Jade said, then she quickly pulled out of his hold and puked off to the side. Beck leaned down to hold her hair and rub her back.

"Or Cat is worried for a good reason and you're stubborn." He chuckled.

Jade groaned and wiped her mouth. "Or Cat's worried for a good reason and I'm stubborn. What about you?"

Beck shrugged. "I'm fine."

Jade straightened herself up and looked at him. "Beck, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to bleed from your head. That's not normal."

"I'm fine because I'm with you."

"You're still going to the hospital. You could have a concussion."

"I'm fine, Jade. I don't need to go to the hospital. I just need a wet towel."

"You're going to the hospital."

"Well, if I'm going so are you."

"I was already going. Cat's making me. I'm making you. Let's go, mister." Jade pulled Beck by the arm to the car.

"Don't mother me."

"Don't act like a child."

"I don't like doctors."

"Don't whine." Jade made Beck get in the back seat with her. "Let's just get this over with." She muttered. "I don't like doctors either." She pouted.

Cat got into the car and saw Beck put his arm around Jade and kiss her head. She rolled her eyes.

"It'll be okay." Beck whispered.

Andre and Tori got into the front and they drove down the street towards the hospital with their two crazy friends who hate going to doctors.