Pt. 1

"Condolences to yo family, they gon have to miss you" - Polo G

Naysia (Coco)
"Fuck that nigga man" I said as I was holding back tears.

"You ok mommy" my baby asked looking up at me with a sad face. "Mommy ok" I said wiping my face smiling.

"Come on you want ice cream" I asked looking back at her smiling trying to be strong.

"Yes" she squealed throwing her arms in the air. That actually made me laugh a little

I gotta be strong for my baby. I do this for her and we not gon be defeated. Nicari been my heart for two years now. I never knew I could love somebody this much. She growing up a soldier and I swear on that shit.

"Can I get a caramel sundae" I said into the window pulling up at McDonalds. I saw Nicari eyes light up and that took the pain away a little.

I got her sundae and drove off picking up my phone.

"Hey Chino we five minutes away" I said into the phone.

"Hurry the fuck up" he said into the phone. I knew he was pissed as hell.

Five minutes later we pulled up to the house. I got out and put Nicari on my hip walking up to the door and opening it. The smell of weed hit my nostrils. I heard voices but I only saw Chino.

"UNCLE CHINO" Nicari screamed jumping out of my arms running over to Chino.

"Hey Sweets" he said picking her up throwing her up in the air which made her laugh.

"Look at me Coco" he said walking over to me with Nicari on his neck now. I looked up and saw his eyes go black.

"Come on Sweets you wanna watch tv" he asked disappearing into the house. I stayed standing at the front door because I really ain't even want to deal with this shit.

I heard clicking noises so that made me walk into the living room because I already knew. When I walked in I saw a whole bunch of niggas looking back at me. Fucking great I thought to myself.

"Y'all see that shit" he said pointing at my face. That's how niggas get killed.

"Who the fuck did that" one of his friends said looking at my face. I ignored him

"Stop Chino I'm fucking tired man" I said trying to hold myself together.

"Fuck you mean Coco you got a black ass eye and bruises on yo face" he said getting mad at me now.

"Chino what about Sweets. I don't want to be alone with her and it's been a long ass day." I said with tears actually coming down my face.

"Naysia he not getting away with this shit. He hitting my mother fucking sister and my niece in the house" he said looking at me turning red. "Fuck that shit".

"Chino I'm sorry" I said wiping away my tears.

"It ain't yo fault Coco" he said walking over hugging me "but the shit gon be good after tonight. He said tucking his glock.

I knew what had to be done.

"Mugga take her to drop off Sweets and let us know when y'all on the way to that nigga house." He said looking at this tall brown skinned dude with tattoos, a low hair cut and a diamond in each ear. The dude nodded his head meaning ok.

"Let me clean myself up before I get my baby" I said walking into the bathroom hearing everybody go over what was about to go down. 

I looked in the mirror and it hurt me even more when I saw myself. Hopefully now this nigga get the message. I wiped off my face and cleaned it up a little before heading out of the bathroom.

"Sweets" I said walking into the room. "You wanna go over granny"

"Yes. Yes. Yes." She said smiling. That made me smile too.

"Come on" I said picking her up and walking outside to get in the car.

I put her in the backseat before getting in the front. Mugga was already in the car waiting.

"What's your name" Nicari said looking at Mugga from the back seat.

"He busy right now Nicari" I said looking back at Sweets. "You want my phone" I asked her.

He looked at me before looking back at Nicari. "Mugga" he said looking from the road to Nicari. "I'm Nicari" she said in a happy tone. "That's a pretty name" he said. "Thanks" she said smiling.

"You hungry Nicari" he asked her. "Yesss" she said in a dramatic ass tone. She gon have this nigga think I don't feed her.

"You can eat at Granny's ok" I said looking back at her. "Ok mommy" she said looking down at the phone.

He looked at me and looked back towards the road.

When we pulled up to my granny's Sweets was knocked out cold in the back seat. I put on some sunglasses before I got out the car and took Sweets to my granny. She tried to ask me questions but I played it off. Ian want to worry her. I put Sweets in the bed and walked out the house back to the car.

"The fuck happened" Mugga asked putting his gun on his lap before he pulled off. "He said I was cheating on him and accused me of all types of shit and he hit me. I tried to hit him back but I got my baby and ran. She ain't need to see all that shit. I had to protect her." I said looking out the window. He nodded his head and that was all. About 15 minutes later we pulled up at that nigga house. I saw the door open so I knew they was already in there.

"Hit me like you hit my sister bitch." I heard Chino yelling. When I walked in I saw him hit him across the head with a pistol.

"I'm sorry Naysia" he said looking at me with blood coming out of his mouth and from his head.

"Man fuck up with all that" one of Chino friends said

"You said you was gon kill my ass if you found me." I said walking closer to him.

By then Chino was aiming at his head.

"You know I ain't mean that shit I was high as fuck Naysia come on." He said trying to get his ass out the situation.

"You ain't care that my baby was here neither." I said looking at him laughing.

I looked over at the safe and back at him. I walked over to it opening it up pulling out about 15 bands and the drugs he had in there.

"Fuck you doing this for bitch. You ain't shit man. I should've killed yo ass" He said looking at me.

*POW*

I looked up and his foot was bleeding and all I heard was screaming.

*POW* then it was his leg, then his arm, and I knew what was next so I left out before I could even see it.

I won bitch I said walking back to Mugga car getting in.

I thought everything was over until I heard shots ring out. I got down as low as I could in that car. I heard shots getting closer and I was hoping this wasn't my last breath.

Then Mugga got in the car pulling off doing 100.

"What the fuck happened" I asked him confused

"War" he said looking at the road gripping the steering wheel with smoke still coming out his gun.

"B-but Chino m-m-my brother" I said feeling my eyes get hot and watery.

"He gon be aight them niggas ain't making it out alive. U gotta come wit me til we get the word." He said still looking at the road holding a straight face.