2. Being Reformed... and Stuff

And what was that special power you must be asking right now? You know, Piper's new one. Well... you'll find out later.

Anyways, everyone had passed out, old memories leaving and new memories of themselves entering. Where were they? Why were they laying on the ground? Only piper remembered their true selves. Piper stood up slowly, a smile spreading across her face. "How is everyone feeling?" She asked.

"Horrible! Who let me wear this? It's a crime against fashion," Annabeth said, then giggled, "Hehe, I broke the law."

"Shut up, diva," Hazel snapped at her.

"Whatever," Annabeth giggled, twirling her hair, "All that matters is Percy! He's so hawt!"

"Sorry, but I don't have time for anyone but Mistress Piper," Percy said in an octave lower then his usual voice. He stood up, his posture stiff and perfect, standing next to Piper.

"I agree," Frank said, standing in the same way as Percy and at Piper's other side.

Piper liked what she was seeing so far, but there was still a few more demigods to test our. "Jason, what about you? How do you feel?" Piper asked.

Jason just stared at Piper with a lovestruck look on his face, his blue eyes sparkling. "Does it matter? All that matters is you, my sweet baby Piper," Jason said. Piper smiled.

"And Will? Nico?" Piper said.

"Why do you care, Piper McBitch?" Will snapped at me.

Piper just laughed at that. "Now I like that! But I don't exactly want you to hate me, that's not good," Piper said. She cleared her throat, then began to speak, pouring charmspeak into her words, "Will, you are still your same jerk self, but you will act nice to me and obey my every word. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress..." Will said.

"Okay good! Now Nico, what about you? How are you feeling?" Piper asked.

"Oh, absolutely lovely! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and everyone is alive!" Nico said, a dreamy smile on his face.

"And Reyna? You?"

"Simply ready for pain, Mistress," Reyna said solemnly, bowing her head down.

"Splendid! Last, Leo?" Piper said.

"I will do nothing but obey my Mistress," Leo said in a monotone voice.

"Awesome!" Piper said, clapping her hands together. "OMG, I should give everyone makeovers! It's not like any of you are dressed for the job..."

"Yes, Mistress. Amazing idea," All of the demigods said in unison. Piper grinned, ready to work her magic.

About an hour later, she was done with all these so called "makeovers."

Percy and Frank wore a matching black and white two piece suit with a black tie and black aviator sunglasses. Percy has his black hair gelled to the side, something he had never really done before. The two made the perfect bodyguards, both look-wise and muscle-wise.

Annabeth on the other hand wore a completely pink outfit. A hot pink crop top with a hot pink mini skirt that was so short it hardly covered her butt. Along with that, she wore knee length hot pink high heel boots and a face caked in pink makeup. Her hair was curled in more perfect and less natural curly ringlets that framed her face. That was definitely an extreme makeover.

Jason wore a rather, well, interesting outfit. He wore jean shorts, sandals, and an opened up black leather jacket with no shirt, instead showing off his six pack abs. So yeah, interesting was one way to call it.

Then Leo and Reyna were both dressed in nothing but rags, their hair messy and snarly.

Nico wore a yellow t-shirt with a sun wearing sunglasses, khaki shorts, and sandals, while Will wore the same outfit Nico always wore, complete with a black shirt with a skull on it.

Lastly, Hazel wore a black shirt, black leather pants and a jacket, black leather boots, and black makeup. She was really going for a black aesthetic, if you can't tell.

Piper stood in front of her new reformed demigod 'friends,' proud of her work. "Well that was friend! Let's go show off your new looks to the rest of Camp, eh?" Piper said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

They all left the cabin, Piper in the front with Frank and Percy looking tough as ever on either side of her. Directly behind her was Jason, gushing about how gorgeous Piper was and how hot she was and blah, blah, blah. Annabeth was right behind Jason, giggling about how cute she looked and how much she loved pink. Nico stood at her side, skipping along. Behind her was Will, grumbling about how nerdy they all were. Then right behind him, Hazel was snapping at Leo and Reyna who were absolutely terrified and quivering in fear.

They were definitely a very interesting sight to see.

"Well, I don't know if this or those penguins eating glass shaped like grass is the weirdest thing I've ever seen," Connor Stoll mused.

"Dude, when have you ever seen penguins eating grass shaped like glass?" Travis snorted.

"I haven't! I said glass shaped like grass," Connor retorted.

"Okay then..." Travis said.

"Will you two just shut up?" Piper snipped at them. Piper didn't even realize it, but she was using charmspeak then and now the Stolls were literally unable to talk.

"Uh, Piper? What are you doing?" Katie asked timidly, walking up to the daughter of Aphrodite.

"That's none of your business," Piper crossed her arms, "Go away, freak."

Against her will, Katie walked away.

Piper smiled. That was easy. And it wouldn't be long before she had the entire camp under her control. This would be fun.

Again, I'll proofread soon.