18. Twins of the Dove Will be of Assist

"Hello, Chandler," Drew said, waving slightly.

"Uh, hi? Drew, right?" Chandler said, looking around in confusion, as if he didn't believe what was happening. He probably didn't.

"Uh, yeah. I'm just going to cut to the chase and explain Piper and the prophecy and all that 'fun stuff,'" Drew said.

"Okay, I guess. I hope you explain why he held I'm outside in these pajamas I definitely don't own in the morning. It's morning, right? My sense of time is all messed up all the sudden," Chandler said.

"Uh, yeah. I think it's around 7 A.M. Anyways!" Drew said, clapping her hands together and beginning her story. Drew then began her long story about the prophecy and everything for about the forth time that day. She was honestly pretty exhausted. All the strong use of her powers were really draining her, mentally and physically.

"I'm a part of a prophecy," Chandler said, starting off into the distance, "Huh."

Drew smiled, then dragged Chandler over to her companions. "Guys, this is Chandler," Drew said, then introduced Chandler to everyone else.

"Oh, I know Clarisse," Chandler said grumpily, "She's a big fan of locking me in the girl's bathroom and dunking me in the toilet."

Clarisse just snorted with laughter, but after seeing the 'are you serious?' expressions from the others, she calmed down. She crossed her arms defensively. "What? He's an easy target!"

Chandler just rolled his eyes. "So Drew told me about everything, I'm gonna bet we have to free the twins of the dove next since they're the only ones left," Chandler said.

"Yup," Sybil said, standing up from the ground where she had been talking to Dani.

"Let's go then," Marcel said, straightening up.

"Time to save the world!" Adele said cheerfully. "Ah, after we save the 'twins of the dove.' That's Darrell and Dove, right?"

"Yeah," Drew said.

"One of the twins of the dove is Dove," Dani snorted, "That's ironic."

"Definitely," Sybil said.

"Let's get going then," Chandler said.

And in a matter of minutes, they reached the Aphrodite cabin. The cabin had toilet paper all over the roof and in the trees around it, which definitely was not flattering in Drew's opinion.

"Sure you can do this? I mean, I know it'll be hard since it's your old cabin and all," Sybil said, a look of concern on her face.

"Yeah, yeah, of course," Drew said, taking a shaky breath. To be honest, she was having a mini panic attack, though she didn't know why. She saw them just yesterday and never even cared much for her siblings. Then why did she have a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach and feel light headed?

Nevertheless, Drew shook it off and walked up to the Aphrodite cabin door, knocking so lightly they might not have even heard her. She heard footsteps, and a tie die, polka dot, flannel wearing Valentina open the door. Drew swore she almost went blind by all the clashing colors.

"Uh, h-hey, Valentina," Drew said, adverting her daughter it Aphrodite eyes from the very colorful Valentina.

"There you are, Drew! We were all worried sick about you! Paying booger tag was no fun without you telling us how gross we are," Valentina said.

"Umm, okay? Can I just talk to Darrell and Dove?" Drew said, her nose wrinkling at Valentina's booger comment.

"Of course!" Valentina said. She turned around and yelled, "Darrell! Dove! Get over here!" In a matter of seconds, the Heartlace twins popped up behind Valentina.

"Come with me you two," Drew ordered, turning around. She stumbled forward rubbing her head lightly. She was beginning to feel very dizzy. She also felt extremely nauseous and had an odd tightness in her chest. But she had to tough it out for the others.

She turned around to see Darrell and Dove standing behind her expectedly waiting for Drew to say what she had to. Drew took a deep breath, then mustered all her power, freeing the two twins from Piper's charm.

That was too much for her.

Her head began to pound, the world became dizzy, and she fainted.