16. Child of Hermes but Times Three

"So who should we free from Piper's charm next?" Drew said.

"What about Marcel, Danielle, and Adele? I don't know for sure, but maybe they're awake since there is so many people in the cabin and it must be hard to sleep," Sybil suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Clarisse said.

"Let's go then," Drew said. The three began the one minute walk to the Hermes cabin, whispering all about everything on the way there and keeping an eye out for Piper it anyone that could be a threat.

"Okay, we're here," Sybil said, letting out a shaky breath as they stood in front of the Hermes cabin. Sure enough, they heard the low talking of voices and feet moving around in the cabin. So they were awake - good.

"Should we just knock on the door, then?" Drew said. Sybil nodded. "I'll do it," Drew announced.

"Good luck," Sybil said.

"You'll need it," Clarisse snorted. Drew just shook of Clarisse's comment and walked up to the door, knocking on it lightly. To her pleasant surprise, Marcel was the one to open it.

His usually messy curly red hair was all gelled back, not one hair out of place. Along with that, he wore a two piece black and white suit with shiny black loafers. His cold blue eyes seemed to pierce through Drew's soul. "Good morning, Miss Tanaka. What brings you here at this early hour of the morn?"

Is he... talking with a fake British accent? Whatever, Drew thought.

"Um, I need to talk to you and your sisters. Full sisters, not all your half siblings. Adele and Danielle," Drew said, talking rapidly.

"Ah, yes. Of course, Miss Tanaka. One moment please," Marcel said, then disappeared. True to his word, a moment later, Marcel appeared, with two girls at his side. Adele and Danielle.

Danielle's curly red hair was straightened and pinned up, her blue eyes lined in a thick black eyeliner along with other dark, yet professional makeup on her face. She wore a dark blue, backless, long sleeve dress that went down to her ankles and stiletto heels. Adele wore the exact same thing and looked the exact same as Danielle, but Adele's dress was white and she wore lighter makeup.

Adele and Danielle were pretty much identical, except for a few small differences. Like Adele has a dark mole above her right eyebrow that's about the size of a dime, a little bit smaller. Or the fact that Danielle's eyelashes were just a little bit longer and darker then Adele's. Danielle also had noticeably more scars then Adele. One of her biggest scars was probably a huge one going from the bottom of her face on the right side to her nose. She also had several more all over her face and body.

It was definitely a, um, look for early in the morning. All of them standing next to each other also made it very clear that they were siblings. And though they looked very formal and sophisticated at the moment, they still had their features like thin faces and pointy ears that made it clear that they were children of Hermes. Their eyes also did still have a mischievous spark in them, even if it was just a small one. They also seemed to be around 16 years old.

"Can you guys please follow me out here?" Drew asked.

"In the dirt?" Adele said, wrinkling her nose.

"Heavens no!" Danielle gasped, looking mortified and putting her hand on her heart. Drew took note that the two girls also spoke with fake British accents.

"Well it'd be rather rude to deny it. Especially since I said please," Drew said, crossing her arms and looking at Sybil and Clarisse to the side. Clarisse was grinning wildly and Sybil wore a serious face, nodding.

"Well we would never want to be rude," Marcel said hesitantly.

"Of course not," Danielle shook her head.

"Let us go join Miss Tanaka then, sisters," Marcel said, pursing his lips.

As soon as they followed her out, Drew wasted no time using her charm on them, snapping them out of the spell.

Just like Sybil had, their face twitched, the stumbled around a bit, then gasped, their blue eyes widening. They all looked at each other in awe. "Dude, what are you wearing?" Danielle snorted, pointing at Adele.

"What are you wearing?" Adele said, crossing her arms.

Danielle looked down at herself, her eyes widening in shock. "Dang," She said softly.

"Okay, I for one would like to know what's going on here," Marcel said. He turned to Drew. "Did you do this to us?"

"Me? Of course not! I know I'm in a bad position right now, but I didn't! I swear on the River Styx!" Drew protested. The sky rumbled with thunder, but when they saw that nothing happened to Drew, they trusted her.

"Okay, so can you explain then?" Adele asked.

"Yeah, let me just take you to my fr-associates," Drew said, stuttering a bit at one certain word. "Follow me."

She began to walk towards Clarisse and Sybil, but she only got three steps away, she heard a loud then behind her. She frowned and turned around to see Adele and Danielle lying on the ground on their bellies.

"We tripped over our long ass dresses," Danielle grumbled.

"And these heels," Adele added sheepishly, "Heels are dam hard to walk in."