3. Piper Takes Over

Piper stood in front of the pavilion triumphantly, her new mini potion-ed army behind her. She had charmspoke the entire camp to follow her, so now everyone (including Chiron, Argus, the campers, the harpies, and Mr. D.) was standing in front of Piper.

"Hello loyal servants!" Piper grinned.

"Um, we are not your servants, Piper McLoser!" Clarisse yelled at Piper. "You're the worst daughter of Aphrodite I've ever met!"

Piper just pursed her lips. "Well that wasn't very nice. Good servants don't talk like that! Beg for forgiveness, slave," Piper said, flicking her hand.

Clarisse's eyes glazed over. She fell down to her knees, beginning to bow down towards Piper. "I'm so sorry I said such mean things to you, Mistress! Please forgive me! I was so out of line, and I should be punished! How would you like to punish me, oh great Mistress?" Clarisse pleaded. As soon as she was done, she snapped out of the trance, an angry look falling over her face. "Hey!"

Piper just laughed. "Oh, you'd like to be punished? I have the perfect thing in mind! Go somewhere where no one else is and cut yourself until there's more blood then skin showing. And no one follow her," Piper said, her smirk turning into a cold, harsh look.

"Yes, Mistress," Clarisse said. She grabbed a dagger, then walked away, mumbling about how she must please her mistress. Meanwhile, everyone else was horrified.

Suddenly, Malcom Pace decided to break the silence. "Annabeth, what in Hades' name are you wearing?" He said in utter shock.

"Clothes silly," Annabeth giggled, spinning around to show off her very pink outfit.

"Yeah but... so much pink! And so little clothes! I don't think I've ever even seen you in a skirt," Malcom said.

"I wear skirts all the time, silly! What are you talking about?" Annabeth giggled. Piper was pleased to see the potion was in full effect on Annabeth.

That's when Drew decided to speak up. "Piper! What the hell are you doing?" Drew snapped.

"Oh, so suddenly Little Miss Diva cares oh so much? As if," Piper snorted.

"You're so right, babe," Jason said, pressing soft kisses up and down her neck.

"Thanks, baby," Piper said, smiling. She turned back to Drew.

"You know, I thought you were supposed to be some goody two shoes or whatever, but apparently not! I may be 'quote unquote' mean, but at least I'm not doing whatever the hell you're going right now!" Drew said.

"Oh, is that so?" Piper said, cocking her head to the side. "How amusing."

Drew opened her mouth to speak, but decided against it. Piper was hopeless.

"Now listen up everyone! You're all going to be my obedient slaves! You'll still act like your normal selves, but you'll still all be charmed, obsessed with me, and willing to do whatever I say! Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," a chorus of voices when throughout Camp Half-Blood.