6. The Woods are Gross

Drew began walking towards the door to exit the Aphrodite cabin. Just as she began reaching for the knob, a voice behind her spoke up. "Drew? Where are you going? Piper said to stay here until she came!"

Drew sighed, turning around to see Darrell and Dove staring at her. They both wore tons of clashing patterns with messy hair and smelly bodies. They were twins, and if they were the same gender, they would have definitely been identical.

They both have wavy dirty blonde hair, milky white skin, tall, athletic bodies that anyone would kill to have, high cheekbones, and eyes that changed color based on their emotions. At the moment, their eyes were a muddy brown.

The sad thing was they were both so drastically changed. Dove wants to have her own fashion line. When she's not charmed, all of her clothes are super fashionable and handmade by herself. And Darrell wants to be a model, always saying he can work for his sister's fashion line.

They're both usually very hygienic, clean, and kind too. So seeing them like this, a total fashion disaster, actually managed to make Drew a little sad.

Whatever, Drew thought, Focus on saving Camp, not on the Heartlace twins.

"I don't care what Piper says," Drew said, crossing her arms. That made everyone in the room gasp.

"But Piper is amazing!"

"How dare you don't care about her incredibly amazing opinion!"

"But Piper is our Mistress!"

"Everyone just shut up!" Drew snapped. They did. "If anyone tells Piper about this, I'll make sure you pay. Understand?"

Everyone nodded quickly.

"Good," Drew said, satisfied. She opened the door, stepping outside and closing it behind her. Would they rat her out to their 'mistress?' Probably. But saving Camp was worth the risk. She needed to prove she was more then a stuck up diva.

Drew sighed, thinking. "Now where could Clarisse be.." She pondered out loud. Piper told Clarisse to go somewhere no one else was. The woods perhaps? That's the only place she can think of that no one hardly goes to.

Drew didn't want to go into the gross, dirty, woods, but then she remembered that she had been living with gross half-siblings for the past few days. She could do this.

Drew put a foot in the woods, squealing slightly. She wanted to run away, but she had to stay strong. So she took another step. And another, and another, continuing to walk until she was deep in the woods. She finally stopped, looked around, and sighed. She had been so zoned out, she hadn't even noticed she was lost or where she was going until then.

"Well this is just fantastic," Drew grumbled, really wanting to yell at some people. Yelling was her way of comfort. But... she should really work on that.

"What is?" A voice suddenly said behind her. Drew gasped, spinning around, and beginning to regret not bringing a weapon. Then again, she didn't want to chip a nail. Maybe she could use her nails as a weapon, like claws?

Drew raised her hands and curled her fingers like a cat, hissing. What? She was getting into character.

And you'll never guess who the voice belonged to... Clarisse La Rue. Clarisse laughed when she saw Drew hiss. "Are most of the Aphrodite campers this dumb?" She laughed. "How could my father ever like a women that created... that?" Clarisse gestured at Drew.

Drew's face turned red, and she quickly lowered her hands, sticking them in her denim pockets. She cleared her throat and dipped her chin. "I was just startled for a minute, calm down, She-Hulk," Drew said.

Drew's eyes flitted down for just a second, and she barely held in a gasp. Dozens and dozens of deep, red cuts lined Clarisse's arms, dry blood completely covering her arms and making them red. It looked so painful... for the second time this chapter, Drew actually felt sad looking at the cuts on Clarisse's arm.

Clarisse saw Drew staring and immediately got defensive. "What are you looking at, Tanaka?" Clarisse snapped.

"Nothing," Drew said quickly, her eyes snapping in a different direction.

Clarisse sighed, calming down a bit. "Okay, if I'm being honest, I'm kinda freaked out. One minute Piper is being a total bitch, I black out, and the next I wake up with bloody cuts on my arms deep in the woods. I swear I didn't do this on purpose," Clarisse said.

Drew nodded. "Piper charmspoke you to do this. And now she has the entire camp acting different and under her control. I need you to help me stop her," Drew explainer.

Clarisse just snorted. "Me? Why me?"

"You're the exact kind of muscles we need," Drew said. She was tempted to use her charmspeak and force Clarisse to help, but then see be no better then Piper.

"Muscles isn't going to beat charmspeak, idiot," Clarisse crossed her arms. "Look what she did to me! And she didn't even do it, I did! All she did was say the word!"

"Fine then!" Drew said in a slightly whiny voice. "But think of all the people that will be hurt because you were too stubborn to help! Your siblings, your friends, Chris."

Drew was a daughter of Aphrodite. And she knew that getting to the heart was always a great way to make - er... convince - people to do things. We all have a soft spot for our loved ones, especially the one.

Clarisse sighed. "Fine," She grumbled. "Since when are you even concerned about saving the day and all that hero stuff. Usually it'd be the other way around with us two."

Drew just shrugged. "I don't know. Piper ruling is just really affecting us, I guess."