14. Child of Rose Will Set Thy Destined Free

"I'll find a daughter of Athena, you hide," Drew said.

"Why you?" Clarisse said angrily.

"I'm the one with the charmspeak, remember? In the prophecy, I'm the one that 'sets them free,'" Drew said.

Clarisse groaned, but grumbled an okay, hiding behind the side of the Athena cabin. Drew wanted to free Annabeth of Piper's spell, but she knew that Annabeth had a potion used on her, not charmspeak. It'd be much harder, maybe even impossible, to free her.

Drew knocked on the door to see a grumpy looking Annabeth wearing her hair in pigtails tied with pink scrunchies, a green clay mask on her face, and a fuzzy pink bathrobe.

Drew just stared in Annabeth in amazement, but not for the reason you may think. "Annabeth, you actually had time to put on a clay mask? You've only been awake for like three minutes," Drew said in complete awe. What? She's a daughter of Aphrodite after all.

Annabeth giggled and grinned. "Yeah, I'm a master when it comes to all things beauty!" Annabeth said.

"Oh, I am too! But it takes me five minutes at the most to make my clay masks look as perfect as yours, and you just woke up! I usually have to be wide awake to do anything," Drew said.

"Just me working my magic!" Annabeth said chirpily.

"Uh, yeah. Can I speak to a daughter of Athena?" Drew asked.

"You're speaking to one right now! I think? Maybe. I'm a daughter of Athena, right?" Annabeth asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Uh, yeah, you are one. But can I speak to a different one?" Drew asked. Drew didn't know how well Annabeth would cooperate, so she put a little charmspeak into her words.

"Umm... sure," Annabeth said. She turned behind her and yelled, "Uh, Sybil!"

A girl who looked around 14 or 15 ran up to do the door by Annabeth. She had long light brown hair done in a long, perfect French braid going down past her waist. She was also super tall and lean, standing taller then Annabeth. Her eyes were also identical to Annabeth's, almond shaped and stormy gray. She wore a fuzzy, rainbow colored bathrobe, and rainbow colored fuzzy slippers.

She honestly looked fairly sleepy with her eyes half closed. She turned to Drew. "Mm, can she give me sleep?" She said.

"Uh, no?" Drew said, a bit confused. "I just need to speak with you. In private."

"I just wanna go back to bed," Sybil yawned.

"Eh, okay. Just come with me," Drew said. She wanted to hold out with using her charm for as long as she could. She wasn't that person anymore. She only used it on Annabeth a minute ago to ensure the prophecy's safety and all. It was also a social experiment to see how long she could hold out.

"Why?" Sybil said, unleashing another yawn.

"Because lobsters!" Drew blurted without thinking.

"Lobsters?" Sybil frowned, giggling slightly.

"Yup, lobsters," Drew said, frowning at her lie. "Um, they're trying to break into your body. And turn your cells into, uh, crabs? Yeah... crabs."

Sybil giggled. "I like crabs," She said.

Drew swore in Greek under her breath, then continued. "Yeah, I guess. But if your cells are crabs, you'll become, uh, a crab! And that's super bad for your glowing, blemish free skin," Drew said, nodding pursing her lips. She had no clue if she was being convincing or not.

Sybil gasped. "Not my glowing, blemish free skin!"

"Yup, it's horrible. So can you come with me, Sybil? I have a cure," Drew said.

"Oh yes, of course!" Sybil said, rushing outside quickly. Drew smirked, slamming the door shut on Annabeth's face, Annabeth on the other side in the cabin.

Everything was going good. So far.