4. Changing More Campers

Drew wasn't actually charmed. Obviously. Her own power couldn't be used on her! That was like trying to burn Leo or outsmart Annabeth! But Drew may not have been the smartest (though she'd argue otherwise) or a daughter of Athena (she couldn't argue that fact), she knew she had to fake it. For now, at least.

So now here she was calling Piper 'Mistress' which made her want to barf. But it was necessary, and to be honest, she was kind of sick of being the bad guy. Maybe it was fun at the time, but it now seemed like Piper was trying to prove she was a better villain then her. Did Piper just have to be the absolute best at everything? It wasn't fair!

"You're all excused. Go back to your cabins and stay there. I'll be going to each cabin to have a little... inspection," Piper ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Everyone, including Drew, said. Drew reluctantly followed her half brothers and sisters to their pink Barbie like cabin, sitting on the bed.

First Piper went to cabin four, the Demeter cabin. She was flanked by her potioned squad. Her plan was to make each cabin act how their godly parent would stereotypically never act.

Katie Gardner, Billie Ng, Miranda Gardiner, and a few other Demeter campers were all sitting on their beds with blank looks in their eyes. "Okay Demeter kids, listen up!" Piper said.

"Yes, Mistress," They all said.

"Listen to my voice. The only thing you can or ever want to focus on is my voice," Piper said, "Now listen to my words. Process each word very deeply. You will now no longer act like your regular selves, but you'll become total slobs. You'll love to litter, drink alcohol, and smoke. You're super messy and have no hygiene. And most of all, you hate plants and nature, but love the indoors, junk food, and like I said, littering. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good! Let's move on," Piper said. They left the cabin, moving onto cabin five, the ares cabin. Sherman Yang, Ellis Wakefield, and other Ares kids all sat on their beds just like the Demeter kids had.

"Okay, Ares children, listen to me. Your mind now belongs to me. I control it. You are now no longer blood lusting, fight loving, rugged teenagers, but dainty, extremely kind and caring, and sweet. You love fashion and become much like the Aphrodite kids, but you're not self absorbed, just very loving and sweet towards others. Understand?"

"Of course, Mistress!"

"Good!" Piper clapped her hands together.

Since you probably don't want to read this over and over again, I'll cut to the chase on what Piper did to each cabin.

Piper turned all the Athena cabin campers into dumb, stupid, Aphrodite-like campers. She turned the Apollo campers into people that act much like Artemis, humble, strict virgins, and serious.

She turned the Hephaestus campers into self absorbed, fashionistas who care nothing about tools or mechanics or any building of any kind. The Aphrodite campers would be turned into complete love hating, fashion hating, gross weirdos.

The Hermes campers would be turned into elegant gentlemen and gentle-ladies, sophisticated and fancy. The Dionysus campers (well, camper) would be turned into something similar to the Hermes campers.

The Iris campers would be turned into dark, color hating, gothic punks. The Hypnos campers would be turned into wide awake, energetic teenagers always chugging them Red Bull's. The Nemesis campers would become super forgiving and understanding.

The Nike campers would become humble and competition-hating. The Hebe children would basically act like a bunch of old men and women. The children of Tyche would become naturally super unlucky.

Aaaand last, the children of Hecate would become magic haters. All that applied to all the campers except for the ones Piper gave the potions to in chapter one.

So yeah, Piper was definitely changing Camp Half-Blood. And it wasn't for the better.