15. Daughter of Wisdom Will be One of Thee

Drew dragged Sybil to the side of the cabin where Clarisse was hiding. And... Clarisse wasted no time jumping out and grabbing her roughly from behind. Sybil tried to scream but Clarisse put her hand over Sybil's mouth.

"Clarisse!" Drew scolded. "Stop being so violent!"

"But-"

"Clarisse, drop it," Drew said as if she was talking to a dog. Clarisse sighed, but let go of Sybil.

Sybil was about to take off, but Drew panicked, shouting, "Sybil, stop!" Sybil froze. Drew winced since she just was trying not to use charmspeak. Too late for that.

Drew mouthed, Sorry, then began her charmspeak. She knew from her charmspeak experience with Rachel that she would need to use as powerful charm as possible. "Sybil," Drew said, clenching her fists and adjusting her stance, "All effects from whatever Piper charmed you to do are now completely and totally obsolete."

Sybil's face twitched a bit and she stumbled to the side, but suddenly she gasped, her eyes widening. She looked at Drew and Clarisse, her mouth agape. But then she did the most surprising thing. She began to cry.

"Uh, Sybil?" Drew said, putting her hand on the daughter of Athena's shoulder. "You... okay?"

"I... I d-don't remember much, b-but I ripped up b-b-BOOKS!" She sobbed, her eyes getting red and puffy from all the crying.

"Sybil, it's fine, just take a deep breath," Drew tried to assure her.

"And suck it up," Clarisse snapped, "We have too much to do, we can't just sit around and wait for some wuss like you to stop crying."

"B-but-"

"Shut up!" Clarisse snapped. To Drew's surprise, Sybil snapped her mouth shut, and she wiped her tears away.

"What do you m-mean we have stuff to do?" Sybil asked, calming down.

"Oh, there's some big long prophecy that you're a part of and we need to fulfill," Clarisse said.

"I'm a part of a prophecy?" Sybil asked in amazement, her eyes brightening.

"Uh, yeah," Clarisse smiled slightly, "It feels good, huh?"

"It really does," Sybil grinned. "What is it?"

"Oh! I got this," Drew said. She took a deep breath, then recited the prophecy off to Sybil who listened intently to each word.

"We still don't know what the 'reverse the hands' line means though," Clarisse said.

"Hmm," Sybil said thoughtfully, "Maybe we're taking it too literally? Prophecies are never as literal as they may seem. What else has hands? Besides people?" Sybil obviously knew the answer, but she wanted to see if Drew and Clarisse did as well.

"Uh... monkeys?" Clarisse frowned.

"No."

"Dolls?" Drew asked.

"Creepy, but no," Sybil said. She smirked. "Hands. As in hands on a clock. We need to reverse time."

"Reverse time?" Clarisse snorted. "Makes sense, I guess, but how the heck are we supposed to do that?"

Sybil smirked, her eyes sparkling. "With the elixir of the creator. The elixir of Chaos. And I know exactly where to get it."

"I told you we should wait for a daughter of Athena!" Drew smiled, turning to Clarisse.