𝐓𝐖𝐎

—𝙒𝙀 𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉!

❛❛ 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝘼 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙃𝙀𝙍

❛❛ 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝘼 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙃𝙀𝙍. ❜❜

~ ☂︎︎ ~

𝙇𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙋𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘿 in the face by his opponent, blood spilling out of his mouth. Spectators cheered each man on from the sides, money and drinks in their hands. Luther received two punches to the gut and one to the face. Luther returned with a similar move, one hard one to the gut and another to the face. Luther received another two hits to the face before retaliating with a quick slap.

All while this was happening, Maria Ruby and I stood in the corner of the room, laughing about the story she was telling.

"You did what?" I asked, trying to contain my giggles. "I did! I really said 'fuck you.' And when he didn't back off, I kneed him in the balls," she completed, re-enacting her
self-defense move. "I don't care if he's one of my dad's best employees. He has no right to talk to me like that when I can knock him out in 5 seconds." We laughed and continued to watch the fight.

"I hate watching Luther hold back when I know he can beat that guy anytime of day," I said, watching him get hit in the face. "Yeah, but that's the only way we make money. No one wants to watch a one-sided fight. It gets boring, y'know?" I nodded, watching Luther take a big hit to the face. I sucked in a breath as the other man held his arms out in what seemed like a victory.

Luther leaned over the side of the ring, blood dripping out of his mouth. He quickly glanced at Mr. Ruby, who I watched nod in approval.

Luther, now allowed to use his full strength, stood back up and turned to face his opponent. They threw a punch, but Luther easily blocked it. They tried their other hand, but he stopped that easily as well. Holding both his arms down, Luther was able to head-butt him while knocking him back.

The watchers yelled and shouted, providing support or anger to the one they bet on. Mr. Ruby smiled in approval. Luther dodged a punch and hit him twice. He punched him in the face, kicked him, and gave one final spinning kick.

There was a mixture of cheers and groans as the other was seemingly done for. But, that wasn't true. I saw the man slowly get up and pull a knife out of his boot. I gave Mr. Ruby a quick glance and he nodded.

Concentrating, I pulled a bit of his shadow, causing him to stumble and let Luther notice in time.

Luther grabbed his arm, holding it tight so that the knife would drop, twisted it, and brought his knee up. With a sickening crunch, Luther broke his arm.