𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿𝘽𝙔𝙀𝙎!

❛❛ 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝙐𝙂 𝙈𝙀 𝘼𝙎 𝙄 𝙂𝙊? ❜❜

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝘼𝙏𝙊𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙎 shaking. It seemed like the whole building was as well. The lights flickered as a ding was heard, signaling that we had arrived at the 5th floor. As soon as the doors slid open, we were greeted with a wave of power. We clung to the walls so we wouldn't be hit. I noticed bleeding, and probably dead, body on the floor. Klaus looked out and saw the source of the surge. There was a blinding light coming from a room down the hall. Allison struggled but made it behind a desk, soon followed my me, Diego, and Klaus.

"Question, guys. Who are we trying to save Vanya from?" Klaus asked after being pulled in by the three of us. "FBI!" Allison and Diego shouted in unison. "But if they're all sucking ceiling right now, why hasn't she stopped?"

We were all baffled by the question and had no answer.

"Vanya's in the room at the end of the hall," Diego pointed out. "How do you propose we get to her?" Allison implored. "I haven't figured that one out yet."

"You can count me out," Klaus muttered. "Klaus!" Allison and I shouted in unison. "Come on, man," I said, nudging him with my shoulder. "What? You guys should save her. You're great at all the hero shit."

"Oh, Klaus!" Allison started hitting him lightly.

"Listen, listen. Vanya would understand 'cause she has realistic expectations of what I am. And what I am is sexy trash."

"You're a big pussy, that's what you are," Diego retorted. "Guys, now is not the time," Allison pointed out. "Why? Because I don't wanna die? Who does? And martyrs aren't around to enjoy the victory party 'cause they're dead!" Klaus yelled. "You are going out there-"

Diego tried to pull Klaus over. "I'm not! Go away!"

"-or I'm gonna beat you, and not the way you like it!"

"That's my cue."

I looked over to Allison who had moved from her spot behind the desk, ready to face Vanya head on. "Hey! Allison!"

"No! Allison!"

She ignored us and continued to crawl towards the light. "Vanya! Vanya!" Allison struggled and managed to get on her feet. Another blast went off and Allison was thrown against the wall, almost knocking her out. "All right. I'm going," Diego stated.