𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙀𝙎!

❛❛ 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉: 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙄𝘾𝙄𝘿𝘼𝙇 𝙍𝘼𝙂𝙀

❛❛ 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉: 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙄𝘾𝙄𝘿𝘼𝙇 𝙍𝘼𝙂𝙀. ❜❜

~  ☂︎︎  ~

"𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏?"

"Now nothing, Luther, all right? Make your peace with God," Five shouted exasperatedly.

"What? What about Allison and Vanya?" Luther asked. "Screw them both. They should have been here," Five replied. "What about Diego?" Klaus groaned as I helped him sit up. "He's quite a responsible young man, no?" Five grunted and a piece of cardboard by the dumpster.

"Something must've happened to them," Luther tried. "Screw Diego, all right? Screw everybody! I was better off on my own in the apocalypse."

"Five! Come on."

"You know what, Luther? It's every sibling for himself now. How 'bout that?" Five stated, walking back inside. "Did Five just get meaner?" Klaus whimpered. "Klaus, go check on Allison, okay? Make sure she's okay. Find the others and we'll meet back here," Luther said. He looked at me. "We'll handle Five."

I teleported inside and walked up the stairs behind Five. "Come on, you can't just give up!" I shouted at him.

"She's right! Doomsday is still coming. We gotta think of a new plan." Luther followed us. "Don't you get it, guys? It's over, all right? We're already dead," Five snapped. "Well then, where are you going?" I asked. "I'm going to do the unthinkable," he responded. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Five sighed. "I was really hoping it wouldn't come to this."

"Come to what, Five?" Luther questioned. He walked into a room and locked the door. "Five. Five! Come to what? Five!" Luther knocked on the door. He looked at me again.

"Fine. I'll get him."

I traveled inside and saw him sitting in a chair. "You okay?" He scoffed. "I'm fine, actually. Let me debrief you on the new plan."

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝙇𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙆𝙀𝙎 𝙐𝙋 to the sound of Five opening up the fridge. He removes the blanket from his body. He had fallen asleep an hour or two ago. "Five?" He got up and made his way towards the kitchen.

"Five? Five what-"

He walked in to see me sitting at the table and Five chugging a bottle of water. "You okay?" He gasped heavily. "I'm gonna need to be hydrated," Five stated. "Hydrated?" Luther questioned, looking to me. I shrugged. I'd rather have Five explain. Speaking of Five, he had pulled out some baby powder and began to cover his body in it. "What's with the baby powder?"