𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝙏𝙊𝙂𝙀𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍!

❛❛ 𝙊𝙁 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎𝙀 𝙒𝙀'𝙍𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙏

𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙏. ❜❜

~ ☂︎︎ ~

𝙑𝘼𝙉𝙔𝘼 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊 the two dead people on the floor, and then at me, who was still shaken up by the whole ordeal. I helped her get out of the chair and walked into the hallway. We found Allison, Diego, and Klaus at the end.

"Are you okay?" She asked. "Vanya," Allison exclaimed. "Physically or emotionally?" Klaus asked. "You're both alive," Diego said. The three of them sighed in relief. "Did we save the world or what?" Klaus asked. "I think so, building's still here, Allison replied.

Diego checked his watch. "Kennedy's a few minutes away. I can still save him," Diego stood up. "No, Diego, wait!" Allison called after him. I followed them to the window. "I still have time to stop Dad before Kennedy makes his final turn."

"No, no, where are you going?" Allison asked. "Look, I saw the explosion. I saw the tapes, Allison. The explosion causes doomsday. You're safe now," Diego told her. "That doesn't mean you just go stopping a major historical event," I pointed out.

"He doesn't have to die," Diego insisted. "No, no, Diego-"

But he was already out the door. Eventually, Vanya and Klaus joined us at the window. "Kennedy's turning," Allison said. "It's happening again."

"Oh, Jackie," Klaus muttered.

Three gunshots rang out. Whatever Diego tried to do didn't work. Kennedy was dead.

~ ☂︎︎ ~

"𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝘽𝙄 𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙎 they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald. Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza. A Cuban exile known only as Diego-"

"Cuban?"

"-who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium. A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected Mafia ties who fights under the alias 'King Kong.' Allison Chestnut, a Negro radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at Stadtler's lunch counter. A young girl named (Y/N), who's last name is unknown."

I looked up once I heard my name from the news report. "She was reportedly seen with Jack Ruby, a night club owner who is also connected to King Kong. And finally, Klaus, the controversial cult leader and known tax evader. The FBI is asking for the public to be on the lookout for this unidentified boy, who they believe is being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network."