𝐓𝐄𝐍

—𝙁𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙔 𝙍𝙀𝙐𝙉𝙄𝙊𝙉!

❛❛ 𝘿𝙄𝘿 𝙒𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙎𝙀𝙓𝙄𝙀𝙍? ❜❜

~ ☂︎︎ ~

"𝙔'𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒, Jell-O used to be a delicacy. You know, in order to make it, you gotta boil down a whole mess of hooves...you know, horses, cows, pigs, it doesn't matter. But not everybody has a mess of hooves just lying around. It wasn't until, uh...a couple of sassy New Yorkers figured out how to dry it out so that the rest of us could have a...a chance to enjoy this nice ambrosia."

Luther, Diego, Vanya, and I sat with Elliot as he explained something we didn't really care about. Diego was messing around with his knives. "If we have some, will you shut up?" Diego asked Elliot, referring to his Jell-O dish. "Maybe," he grabbed the spoon to serve the dish. "Here." He scooped some out with a squelching noise. I almost laughed at the disgusted look on Luther's face.

"How you feeling?" Luther asked Vanya. "Pretty shitty, to be honest," she replied. "Where would you say you are on a scale from one to...ending all life on this planet?" Diego asked, flipping a knife in his hand.

"Really?"

I groaned. "Would you please shut up, Diego?" Luther leaned forward. "Diego, put the knife away, you idiot. She's fine." Diego kept on flipping. "The last time I saw this one, she had me suspended in midair, sucking the life out of me with energy tentacles." He pointed the knife at Luther. "I think I'm allowed a little time to process."

"Oh, I would love to see an energy tentacle!" Elliot chimed in. I inhaled sharply. "No, you really wouldn't."

"I don't remember what I did, but I'm sorry. If...if that means anything," Vanya tried. Diego looked at her and slowly lowered his wrist. "It does. Just, going through a lot right now. There's this...girl that I like. I thought she liked me, but it turns out that she's-"

He was interrupted by the door opening and the sound of a woman laughing. "Oh, thank god," Luther sighed. "Is anyone here? Hello?"

"Le petit mort, le petit mort," mumbled a familiar voice. The woman laughed. "What? You don't speak French." They stumbled around. "It's the little death." They giggled and continued to chat. The rest of us approached the railing and looked at the ground. Klaus and Allison. They looked up at us.

"Oh wow. I know this is impossible, but, did we all get sexier?"

We all stared at each other a moment longer. Klaus waved, and I giggled waving back. "Vanya, (Y/N)," Allison said. "I can't believe I have another sister," Vanya said, rushing down the stairs. The rest of us quickly followed. "I missed you, both of you," Allison said, turning to me as well. I smiled at her.