𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

—𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍!

❛❛ 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝙊 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙏𝙎 𝙊𝙎𝙒𝘼𝙇𝘿, 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏? ❜❜

𝙊𝙎𝙒𝘼𝙇𝘿, 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏? ❜❜

~ ☂︎︎ ~

𝙄 𝙎𝙇𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝘿 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀.

Maybe it was out of shock. Or anger. Or both. Probably both.

"Hello, (Y/N)," he said while rubbing his cheek. It annoyed me how relaxed he sounded. "Hey, Five."

"What do you want?" Luther asked.

"For you to stop hovering like an ambitious stripper and sit down with me." We both took seats on either side of Five. "How long have you been here?" He asked. "A year, thanks to you." Five looked at me as if he was expecting me to add on, but I remained silent and glared at him. "I'm sorry, guys. I know that couldn't have been easy."

"No shit."

"I thought everyone was dead."

A small commotion interrupted our conversation. "Come on, Jack! Don't make me beg!" The man before continued to bother Mr. Ruby, clearly drunk and out of it. "Just back off." Luther and I exchanged a glance, saying he should probably go over and help. "I gotta go," he said to Five getting up. "Me too," I said, looking over to Maria who was sneaking glances at me.

"(Y/N), Luther, wait," Five said grabbing my hand. "Look I get it, okay? I know what it's like to be stuck in time thinking this is how you're gonna live out the rest of your life. (sorry a sad song is playing rn let me cry for a moment) On the run, and not knowing if you're ever gonna see the people you love ever again, and to be in an unfamiliar world. But guys, you're not alone. We have to find the others because the world ends again in ten days. I have no idea how to stop it."

Wait. Another apocalypse? What the fuck did we do this time?

"I don't give a shit."

I turned to Luther. "The hell is wrong with you, Luther?" Five asked. He looked to me for backup. "Yeah, Luther. I think he's telling the truth. And though I'd rather not, we're gonna have to stop this. Again."

"I just told you the world's gonna end in ten days," Five stressed. "Yeah, well, you're always saying that."

"And so far I've been right," he replied. "Look, you want to go save the world?" Luther started. "Knock yourself out. All right? I already got a job. And you too, (Y/N)."