𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

—𝙈𝙔 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙋!

❛❛ 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙂𝙐𝙔𝙎 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙏𝙊𝙂𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍!! ❜❜

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝙒𝙀 𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 to the fighting ring, knowing that Luther had another match today. We snuck in to see Luther at the same place as any fight, hunched over after taking a few fake blows. The three of us sat near the bottom, peering between the gates.

"Oh hey, Lights Out Lubbock." Vanya and Five stared at me. "What? I was here for like a year." We turned our attention back to the fight. Luther gave the normal glance to Jack, who nodded for Luther to finish the fight and make a "comeback." He began his return, landing several blows on his opponent. Suddenly, he froze. I don't know what was going through his head, but when he came to, he seemed sadder? Something about him did not seem right.

Lubbock took this moment to attack. He punched Luther over and over, but he had yet to retaliate. He stood there like a human punching bag.

"What?" I could hear Mr. Ruby mutter. He had obviously bet a lot of money on this one. "Look, he's pummeling him." I looked at Luther, who was still out of it. "Hit me again," I heard him say. "What the hell is happening to him?" I asked. Lubbock dragged Luther and threw him aside easily. "Oh, my god, Luther."

"Why isn't he fighting back?"

Luther groaned in pain. There were so many overlapping, angry shouts going on. "Hit me again!" He punched him. "Again, hit me!" Luther shouted.

"Luther, are you crazy? Just hit him!" Five turned to me. "Can't you help?" I shook my head. "It's not like I can randomly knockout Lubbock. And even if I can get him to stumble, Luther doesn't seem to want to fight back."

"Hit me. I wanna feel pain. I wanna feel all the pain," Luther began. "Give me everything you got!" Luther shouted. Growling, Lubbock took one last look at him. Pulling his hand back, he delivered a hard uppercut. Luther was sent flying backwards. He landed on his back on the ground. He was completely knocked out.

The room became silent. It was filled once again by displeased viewers. Shouts and boos were heard, angry yells and words. I saw Mr. Ruby pushing his way through the crowd. "Get outta my way." We watched Luther on the ground. "Shit. Luther."

"Why didn't he fight back?"

His eyes opened slightly and he smiled softly at the roof before becoming complete knocked out again.

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄 waited by the car outside. We left Vanya to take care of Luther, though I insisted on helping. Vanya said she had it, and that she was hoping to talk more.