𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

—𝘽𝘼𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙉!

❛❛ 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙇𝙔, 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍? ❜❜

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝙈𝙀 to a building with a sign reading "Morty's Television: AM/FM Radio." We walked into the alleyway where Luther and I landed a year ago. "Why are we here?" I asked. "I stumbled across someone and he's been assisting me in finding the rest of our family." I nodded as he led me inside.

It was a fairly large place, a few random items scattered here and there, but overall fairly clean. We went upstairs where I saw a man hunched over a table, examining something closely. "Elliot!"

The man turned around and pulled out a weapon when he spotted me. "Who are you?" He turned to Five. "Who is she?" Elliot, I presumed, asked Five at a lower volume. I easily knocked the small knife out of his hands and stuck out my arm.

"I'm (Y/N)." He shook it cautiously. "Don't worry, I'm here to help." He studied me for a few more moments. "Wait, I know you!! Arrival Number Three!" It was then I noticed the board over his desk. There were multiple pictures of all of our siblings when we first landed. "Yes! It was you with the big, sad one!" I looked to him with confusion. "Big, sad one? I can only assume you're referring to Luther."

"Yes, he is. He's been taking pictures of the rest of our family since they arrived." My mind flashed back to the moment we landed and the dull light and click I saw from the roof. "You were the man on the roof?" He nodded vigorously. "Yeah, I thought I was a little more discreet, but I guess not."

Five picked one of the images up. "Elliot, did you develop these photos yourself?" He asked.

"Of course. Can't exactly drop that stuff off at the neighborhood Fotomat. Government has eyes everywhere."

"I didn't see a darkroom," I added, looking around the building. "Yeah, I converted the hallway closet." The was a squealing feedback from the item Elliot was toying with.

Five pulled out the footage from his pocket and quickly crossed out the date. "Can you develop this?"

He handed Elliot the box and he examined it closely. "Huh. 'Frankel Footage.' Friends of yours?" Five smiled sarcastically. "Cousins on my robot mother's side. Can you do it or not?" Elliot looked at the footage again. "Sure I can."

"How long?"

"Well, I mean, I'm running low on acetic acid. Beeker's Cameras is open today, but it's two hours away. I mean, I'd have to take the bus. On the other hand, Gibson's is only ten blocks away, but I gotta cut thought the park, and there's pigeons-"