10 | Memories - First Year - More Trouble

The scene quickly changed to when Harry was walking out onto the quidditch pitch for his first match.

Harry and the team took off into the air and the game began.

Eventually, Harry spotted the snitch and began to hurtle towards it but Marcus Flint blocked him and Harry's broom span off course.

"Foul!" shouted James just before the crowd in the memory did the same.

"So, after that obvious and disgusting bit of cheating"

"Jordon!" growled McGonagall.

"I mean, after that open and revolting foul"

"Jordon I'm warning you"

Everyone laughed as the memory McGonagall scolded him whilst Sirius and James cheered.

Harry's broom then began to shake as though it was trying to knock him off.

Worried looks appeared on everyone's faces as they watched Harry try and stay on his broom.

"Dunno what Harry thinks he's doing," Hagrid mumbled. "If I didn't know better, I'd say he'd lost control of his broom... but he can't have."

The broom continued to buckle trying to throw Harry off it.

"Did something happen to it when Flint blocked him?" asked Seamus.

"Can't have," Hagrid said, "can't nothing interfere with a broomstick except powerful dark magic"

"Someone's jinxing the broom!" called James angrily as he nervously watched his son trying to stay on the broom. Lily and Mrs Weasley had buried their head in their hands, only looking up occasionally.

"I knew it," Hermione gasped "Snape - look."

"He's doing something - jinxing the broom," said Hermione.

"Snivellus," growled Sirius and James as Lily also watched disgusted.

"What do we do," asked Ron.

"Leave it to me."

Apprehensively, they all watched as the twins tried to pull Harry to safety something Mrs Weasley couldn't help but cry tears of pride at, pulling the twins into a hug. They then watched Hermione fight her way through the stands knocking Quirrell and setting Snape's robes on fire.

"Brilliant," exclaimed James as he patted Hermione, who was wearing a weak guilty smile, on the back, it seemed to have done the trick as Harry's broom had stopped shaking.

Not too long later, Harry could be seen speeding towards the ground when he clapped his hand to his mouth as though he was about to be sick before something gold fell out.

"You caught it with your mouth!" shouted James in shock and admiration as Harry and the others laughed. The Potter couple watched their son proudly as the Gryffindor team ran towards him.

Changing, the scene shifted once more to Christmas when Harry received the invisibility cloak, much to James' joy, even more so when he used it to sneak out that very night. Lily on the other hand was watching her son with a scolding look.

"You used it to go to the library!" exclaimed James when he watched where his son was headed causing Lily to drop the serious expression and laugh. However, his smirk reappeared when he saw that it was at least the restricted section.

The observers were quiet when they watched the memory Harry find the mirror of Erised, those who understood what the mirror did had tears trickling down their cheeks whilst the others looked confused. Lily turned to the present version of her son with tears in her eyes whilst her clueless husband stood beside her.