chap. 11: Attention requested

Welcome to the most popular private school in the city, called "Celeritas", the great rival of Forte, in the classroom one-a, Francesca is finishing some activity, the bell rings back to classes. The blonde only leaves her work to the teacher, leaving the room with some chopsticks, walks to the terrace of the institution, leaning on the railing, contemplating the void.

Between her thoughts and the moment of tranquility she remembers the man she saw in the morning, a little attracted by his agile movements, she takes the chopsticks breaking them into several pieces, imitating the position that I manage to observe, throws the pieces and trying to move like him all the sticks fall on her failing very horribly. He just lets out a big sigh, thinking "but what am I doing, it shows that he had experience, besides I am a sportsman, not a kind of monk", kneeling to pick up everything that has fallen, an older boy approaches and says "what a first time that See you in four Francesca haha ".

Our protagonist gets up very quickly saying "yes, first and last time, Gregorio", throwing everything away, she stays on the terrace talking to her apparent friend. "Tell me Fran, how's the training going?" to which the girl, without stopping seeing the void, replies "well only that with this I must turn in all the assignments and study too much for school, don't get me wrong but I would like to have a little more free time." Gregorio just looked at her and said "You know that your father will not leave you, you also have the best grades in your course, with only thirteen years of age you already go as an applicant to one of the best athletes in the country", the girl only sighed, when is about to speak the bell rings indicating the end of the school day at six in the afternoon.

When leaving the girl, she wanders between her thoughts, as she goes home, she is greeted by her older brother saying "oh, hi Francesca, I'm going to the gym, mmm if you want something tell the maid and dad will tell you that he won't be back until tomorrow He had to go on a surprise trip, so you will train alone tomorrow. " The young woman only agreed to her brother's words and, going to her room, she just kept thinking about the movements she saw in the morning.

In a fit of rage, he throws his pillow across the room saying "Why does that catch my attention!" Trying to distract himself, he turns on his computer looking for videos of tennis players who do not achieve anything, when by fate it seems, a video of a Tai Chi Chuan teacher catches his attention, he clicks on it and even if they were not the movements he saw, they managed to distract her from your annoyance.