chap. 21: Guilty

The sun reappears illuminating the city of Guarly, as a good society everyone begins to leave their homes to go to their certain jobs, the young people get up to carry out their activities, Emily our young girl with brown hair, is on her way by bus to his school, you can see with the naked eye how his posture has improved, his muscles are more developed, including an improvement in his physical appearance that is barely perceptible by his way of dressing so covered by his huge purple jumpsuit. A couple of weeks have passed since the unfortunate encounter of our protagonist with those happy shoulder posters that sexually abused her. We can see the Forte Academy great image of control and security, Emily observes lost in thought through the classroom window.

A woman with glasses who wore a gray jacket and a long skirt of the same color, shouts to calm teenagers, who are common to seek attention, especially when they are fifty locked in a room, although nothing prevents Emily from continuing abstracted in her mind thinking "Why am I so weak? If I could hold out more, if I was stronger I wouldn't have to move that damn rock so much, just remembering how I fell last time overwhelms me ...

-FLASHBACK-

In the forest the girl pushes the rock with great force, it is possible to feel a small vibration due to the enormous force she is exerting to move the rock, she releases great heat, sweat falls to the ground.

Teacher: - "Tell me something you don't think, have you already wasted my time enough?"

Emily: - "I'm sorry but don't believe, I'll give up, all my idols never threw in the towel much less me."

Teacher: - "It is strange, that you think that what you do is related to their situations and their decisions" he jumped from the tree and began to walk towards her looking at the path of the rock "well you have traveled one hundred and twenty meters, you only have two hundred to go , pathetic. "

Emily: - "Whatever I say will not stop me, I will keep moving forward" I dedicate her best smile as she continued her task.

Teacher: - I make a surprised face at this "You will never achieve it as long as you continue to exert different levels of force".

Emily: - stopped she put her hands on her hips "I'll make it happen" I fell to the ground without being able to avoid it "What's wrong? What did he do to me? I can't move I feel like I'm fainting"

Teacher: - "I nothing, you did it yourself, you reached the point of completely exhausting your body, sleep well."

-End OF FLASHBACK-

... I don't know which is worse, that now I have to move that rock six hundred and forty meters or think that that day my teacher took me to my house "suddenly a knock on her desk takes her out of her thoughts, to realize that that it is time for recess and she is alone in the living room, noticing that the red-haired girl is in front of her with an angry face.

Leslie: - "HEY! I HAVE TAKEN MORE THAN A MINUTE TALKING TO YOU!"

Emily: - "Sorry, I was thinking about ... a homework I have to do."

Leslie: - "Well, whatever ... Could you do me a favor?"

Emily: - "I will not change to first C to pass my exams" as she got up from her desk.

Leslie: - "Oh come on ... okay, but I wanted something different, there is a literature exam tomorrow and as a friend I have already failed to explain myself and since you are one of the five smartest here, I would like to know if you would like it. .. ".

Emily: - "I teach you, but it's complicated ... I'm not at home for a job, I only have from six thirty, I'm at home until eight thirty is when I can try to help you."

Leslie: - "I'll accept whatever."

Our protagonist only reacted by looking at her schoolmate as if she were a weirdo, to her exclamation of doing anything to pass, she shook her head and ended up giving her the address of her home and then finished leaving, before she classes are resumed.

The day progressed without many changes, he finished his training before he could get ready just noticing that his teacher before he finished leaving he managed to hear him say "keep it up, I'll have to give up doing this, it will seriously damage his muscles." When she returned home, she took a bath, prepared everything she needed to study in her room, when Leslie arrived she invited her to her room, where they were studying all the time since the redhead was distracted by the slightest carelessness, by eight at night they finally achieved the goal that was for the girl to be able to answer all the topics without any problem.

The door of the house opens, passing a very energetic little girl crosses into the living room pulling the arm of a black-haired man in a light brown shirt.

Roberto: - "Ho-ho, Hi Emily, we're home now."

Camila: - "Dad, before greeting Emily, look at this. They gave me an award for the best drawing in my class!"

While these two were talking in the room, the two girls go to the door saying goodbye, Emily returns to the room looking at her father is holding a blue list.

Emily: - "What a prize. Is it from Cami?"

Roberto: - "Yes, it's impressive that my daughters are so fabulous and I hardly know anything normal haha".

Emily: - "Don't worry pa, we still love you" hugs her father.

Roberto: - "Yes daughter, by the way you hadn't told me that you would bring a friend".

Emily: - "She's not a friend, she's just a partner."

Roberto: - "There daughter, I will not get into your life, but at least you would have accompanied her to whoever came to look for her."

Emily: - "No, besides that nobody came looking for her."

Roberto: - "And did you let her go alone?"

Emily: - "No, she said she would walk until she found someone who was looking for her."

Roberto: - "Okay, I find it strange that you let her go so easily, knowing that this neighborhood is a bit dangerous at night."

When Emily realizes this, she feigns a smile, the dinner that she had already left is almost finished, she goes to her room making a very simple excuse, once the door is locked, she takes a gray jacket from her wardrobe and a scarf and leaves out the window thinking "Emily how stupid you are how can you be so mean to that girl something could happen to her."

In a dimly lit path, Leslie walks completely distracted by where she is going and a hooded man follows her, in a turn she is taken by the neck while a knife is placed in her belly an extremely gloomy voice tells her "give me everything you have and I won't hurt you. "

Leslie: - "please don't hurt me" by handing him the cell phone and more.

The man snatches the things from her hands, and then hits the redhead, meanwhile Emily manages to see all this but as much as she wants in her mind there is only the image of that man abusing her and his horrible smile "what do I do, I must help her but I can't ... I can't, I'm not that brave ... but ... ".