chap. 52: Tyron's Ability

Monday afternoon in Guarly, a boy with dark skin, somewhat curly hair and dark brown color walks through the front yard of his house, after playing with his soccer ball, he throws the ball to the ground, hurrying inside his home, entering the kitchen opening the refrigerator, taking out a glass jug with a yellowish-white liquid, after pouring himself into a glass full of lemonade and running down the corridors to his brother's room, the boy pushes the Noticing that the door was completely empty, the boy runs to his own room taking a hunting hat next to a magnifying glass, returning again to the elder's room, when he is there he points the magnifying glass without magnification to the bedside table, realizing that There was no longer a notebook next to some pencils, when looking over his wardrobe he also noticed the lack of headphones, so the child keeps his magnifying glass going back to his room, takes a toy revolver to go to the patio or rear, where everything is in an orange tone at sunset, several toys thrown on the ground, the very green grass with some orange leaves thrown near the tree, although the plant still had a lot of orange ones watered around, when looking at the The top of the tree filled with green leaves that slowly with part of it yellow, the minor walks very cautiously as if he were chasing a criminal, so he quickly focuses his gaze on the tree house. When the boy enters the house he sees that everything is empty, so he walks to one of the windows, when he looks around he sees the brown-skinned teenager, the minor shouts several times "TYRON! TYRON!", But this does not answer even once, the boy lets out a great sigh going back down to the patio.

Tyron was completely concentrated making a drawing of his brown-haired friend, while enjoying every sound that came out of his headphones, he traced each movement with his pencil with such subtlety that you could appreciate the affection he was putting on the portrait, he stops for a moment to see again the photo in which the girl was smiling, so after a few minutes it was finally getting dark, and she takes off her headphones, at that moment she hears how the wind is crossed by something that is directed towards her head, He quickly jumped to the window of the tree house, managing to dodge the projectile, the boy closes his notebook by quickly opening the door, seeing how his little brother runs quickly inside his home, so he says aloud while going down the stairs. stairs "David! What's that throwing a rock at your older brother ?!" In an instant the boys started a chase throughout the house, in the living room the youngest was laughing at the older's angry face, using the sofa as an obstacle, Tyron jumps dodging the furniture chasing him to the kitchen, where he finally manages to reach him, starting to stretch their cheeks to what the minor complains, both quickly separate when he hears how the door handle moves, they both hug each other smiling, to what they see their mother arriving with her light blue shirt, pants of the same color and wearing black shoes, the woman looks at them carefully with a suspicious gesture, asks "What are they doing?", to which the two brothers say "no-no-nothing"

The woman attended to continue judging them with her eyes, to which the minor could no longer bear the pressure and exclaimed aloud "Tyron wants to hit me!", the teenager quickly covers his mouth, excusing himself by saying "But I wanted to do it, because he threw a stone at me! ", Tyron removed his hand from the child's mouth in disgust, because the child had licked him, they both began to throw their arguments from the fight, but their mother dropped them with just one look at both, The older one was much more afraid than when he received a look from the warrior, Irene said slowly in a deep tone "go to the car and help me to lower the purchases, then I will see the punishment". Already in the evening after dinner, Logan and Irene are embracing sitting on the sofa in the living room, while the adults enjoy a movie their children were cleaning all the dishes by hand, when they finished that David went to arrange the tablecloth of the table and Tyron was in charge of polishing the floor, at the moment that they finally finished all the chores they went to their mother giving her a "sorry for fighting" next to the flowered aprons, the woman smiled sending them both to brush their teeth to sleep.