chap. 62: Towards the top.

Two guards go down the stairs from the fifth floor, their mission is to go see what happened with two soldiers who went down before to check the basement and have not returned, when they reach the third floor they notice how the door of an office is between open, so the one in front aims with his weapon, while the one in the back slowly approaches the door, kicking the door open, the first enters pointing his weapon while the second stays in the entrance being watched by the Security camera, when they finally made sure that no one was inside, they continued their way up the stairs to the fourth floor, at that moment a brown shadow falls from the ceiling, taking them both by the sides of their heads crashing them and leaving them knocked out , immediately drags them to an office where the others were on the fourth floor.

Francesca: - moving away from the window "yes, that's how I told you, we can't go outside the building to the twentieth floor, everyone around the Tower would see us."

Emily: - It would be "you know, I don't like to use violence. Why did she have to bring two of her soldiers?".

Francesca: - Seriously, tying the military to a chair "we are moving blindly, and with great difficulty because of the cameras, it would be too much effort if we reached twenty and the surveillance center is not there and I apologize for asking you that Emi ".

Emily: - surprised "Do you think the detective lied to us?"

Francesca: - crossing her arms "no, but if I did this it would change everything, so whoever enters would be playing as I want them to."

Emily: - surprised "So you mean that thread that was on the front door ...!".

Tyron: - seriously "it sure was some kind of explosive, thank you that I have seen so many action movies. Is Fran perhaps planning to torture these subjects to confirm the information?"

The blonde looked at Alexa with some annoyance exclaiming "no, I don't know how to do that, but if we have something to know how they think", the black-haired girl raised an eyebrow, it took a second for her to realize what she was referring to, so It says "Connection can only be used if you have a specific affective bond with other people", the one with blue eyes approached one of the soldiers, placing her hand on his forehead, questioning "you know more about Fiu and his techniques than us, so answer me with complete honesty. Does the technique work the same if the affective bond is changed for one of some negative emotion? "These words made the green-eyed one tremble, who took a step back, gulping remembering the thousands of warnings Alicia had given him about using Fiu's dark energy. Alexa sighed, raised her gaze to observe the bright eyes of her partner, responds "well, Fiu is like any energy has a positive and negative side so it should work, the problem is that the positive side is easier to manipulate because it is gains access when positive emotions are felt, in a nutshell it's easier to feel good than to feel bad ... ", I swallow my saliva shaking from a chill, I inhale deeply, continuing" ... but when using the dark or negative Fiu, many people cannot get away from their negative emotions, they are dominated and lose their minds by the enormous power that it gives, even so you need the specific link to be able to enter their mind ", the blonde bent down making a sign that Emily approaches to that any sign that the soldier was going to wake up should knock him out instantly, Francesca closed her eyes to focus her emotions of anger, fear and hatred for the situation they are experiencing , automatically in her body a burning sensation shook her, her body seemed to be burning her, she could feel a powerful headache happening, the sweat ran down her forehead with her greatest effort she focused on the contempt of the black-haired woman dressed as a watchman, she managed to enter In the subject's mind, it was difficult for him to move, he felt that his shoulders weighed as if he were carrying an airplane in each one, with a superhuman concentration he manages to see the entire number of soldiers, where they have the hostages, he sees Jane locked in an office of the On the twenty-fifth floor, he barely manages to dazzle a black-haired guy on the roof of the building.