chap. 51: Arrival

One more week in Celeritas, Francesca is on the balcony of the academy staring into space, thinking about the final game to see if she represents the city against the other provinces, when she feels her phone vibrate, when she unlocks it, she sees that it was a Emily's message that said "Hi Fran, how are you? ... Hey, can I ask you a favor?", the blonde looked suspiciously at the screen writing "it depends on what the favor is" although her distrust disappeared immediately with the answer "I need someone to help me improve my blows, I feel like I'm doing them wrong."

Francesca: - writing a message "Emily ... How many times has the teacher told you that you are doing well?".

Emily: - writing "I know, but I don't feel like I'm doing the right thing😔😔😔".

Francesca: - writing "you are too kind, realize that with the people we face they want us dead, don't be so good".

The blonde simply noticed that the brunette saw the message without responding, she realizes that someone is touching her shoulder, when she turned around it was her great friend Gregorio who was eating an apple, the boy exclaimed after swallowing "I'm glad Fran that you have new friends, when will you introduce them to me? ", Francesca kept her phone shaking her head in denial, before the one with the green eyes spoke again, there is a commotion down the hall, through the footsteps of a huge crowd approaching shouting "Where is Gregorio?", so the boy took the blonde's hand and ran out of the place, the girl only listened to his grip, letting go as they fled from there, after going down about two floors and leaving the patio stopping next to a bench, in front of a fountain in the center of the courtyard, the blonde exclaimed "Why do we always have to escape?" so Gregorio let out a loud sigh as he threw the remains of his apple into a garbage can, saying "You know how they are, even though they don't bother us while we talk because they are afraid of you, but once you leave I am an easy victim."

Francesca: - sitting on the bench "you should one day have the courage to reject them, so they don't follow you anymore."

Gregorio: - sitting next to Francesca "I wish it were so simple, but you wouldn't understand. 

Some of those I have rejected cry, suffer or insult me, they really feel something for me and when you know that those tears are your fault, it is impossible not to feel guilty. "

Francesca: - looking at the source "well, find yourself a partner, so it is no longer necessary to have to run from here to there for your fans."

Gregorio: - looking and with a smile at Francesca "for that to happen I would need my partner to be at least the director or the secretary".

Francesca: - looking at Gregorio it would be "I bet you that if you ask him the director will do you the favor".

They both stared for a few seconds, then laughed at imagining the situation, the boy drew a tear from one of his eyes at the thought that this is possible, while Francesca wore a small smile on her lips, the two were silent One moment, when the girl's cell phone vibrates, when she unlocks it, she sees that it was a message from the chestnut, saying "Hello Fran😁😁, could you help me with my strong technique today?", the girl remembered for a moment the situation of her partner Because the truth is that he did need help both in the posture and in the position of the feet, rather than the warrior would make them continue training the techniques until everyone can perform them, he ended up writing "Yes" when he put away his phone he realized that that his best friend, was with his lips pouting with glassy eyes, the girl made him an angry gesture, but Gregorio said in a worried tone "you don't take that long to answer my messages. Is it that I already lost my job? of better friend?".