chap. 44: Dark silver part 2.

The night covered the four young people who were in search of a possible imitator, they travel more than ten kilometers without finding anything, for which the one in tired yellow makes them stop on a balcony of an apartment complex, quite heated Tyron she takes off the scarf that covered her mouth and nose saying "Girls please, we are already wearing ...!", the one in blue places her hand on the boy's mouth to avoid making noise, quickly taking off her scarf whispering "Are you an idiot or what? Don't make noise you're going to make them discover us ", the brunette just took care to remove his hand from his mouth saying now in a low voice" well, I just wanted to say that we've already searched for ... "looking at the time in his cell phone "... more than two hours and we have not found the fake Silver or any crime so I propose to return each one to his house." The one in light blue clothes and the one in blue exchanged glances and then gave the boy a blow on the back of the neck, the blow caused a small noise, alerting those inside that it seemed someone was approaching the door with a light, the three became nervous without Knowing what to do, until the one in gray clothing made a signal to follow her, they jumped over the railing that covered a twelve-story fall, a mature man wearing a robe came out shining with his mobile when he saw nothing he decided to inspect just in case He would have jumped something, seeing nothing he yawned, returning to his home.

The four young people now exactly on a balcony below the previous one, they noticed how the adult returned to his home, leaving immediately from there, they went towards several buildings near Forte, stopping on the roof of it.

Tyron: - confident "Ha! You complained about me but in the end it was you who made noise" pointing to Alexa and Francesca.

Alexa: - "Anyway, Emi, why are we in these places? According to the detective, they have the least crime."

Emily: - taking her cell phone "because on the way back to Guarly after training, Francesca and I came up with the idea using the data from his last appearances of the hospitalized people, we marked those points on the map closing a quadrant where he was seen ... ".

Francesca: - it would be "say it in a simpler way than when you said data they no longer understood you".

Alexa: - annoyed "Of course I understood ...! Not really, Emily, could you repeat?".

Francesca: - showing the screen of her phone "basically that if that imposter decides to do his thing today we can find it easier".

Tyron: surprised "Wow! That's amazing as if we were spies".

The black-haired woman was truly surprised to see what her friend and her partner had achieved, but she doubts that they managed to find it, suddenly the brown-haired man points to something quite a distance from them, when they turned in that direction they noticed a kind of creature trying to climb a wall up to the roof of a motel using a rope, through which they started their way in his direction to intercept him when he managed to climb.

The four arrive at the place hiding behind the small emergency exit, the person wore a fairly robust suit with some metal plates, an iron mask it seemed, it looked quite intimidating, I quickly looked if there was no one, the young people hoped that there was no notice them, which happened, the mysterious attended to pick up his hook with rope once he had his way began until once he was in the center of the ceiling, they were placed around him blocking any escape route.