Chap. 42: freckles

A new week begins, with Celeritas students very active as usual, the first-year students were attentive to what their teacher writes on the blackboard, except for a blonde who is sitting next to the window, looking at the outside, thinking "I can't believe it ... the teacher told us not even to come to train or for anything". All the people were dazzled by the beauty of the girl, although no one in her classroom spoke to her for different reasons, they would not have the courage to deny how attractive she was, in the classroom except for the girl they were scared when the teacher I exclaim "Ready, turn in the exercises." The blonde, after having delivered her activities, left the room accompanied by the envy of her classmates and the flattery of the teacher, the corridors were full of young people, but she cared little, so she walked to her locker in search of his gym clothes, since he planned to take advantage of the fact that he had enough free time to perfect the skills that his teacher had given him with his knowledge of the sport, while he was taking his clothes, something vibrated in one of his school jacket pocket.

Francesca: - taking her cell phone.

Group- "Training".

Emily: - sent a picture.

Tyron: - sent "Hey, I did it to cheer Emi up!"

The girl at that moment hears someone behind her, so she hides her phone, noticing her best friend coming up saying "Fran!"

Gregorio: - covering his mouth with his hands "Shh! I just lost my stalkers".

Gregorio: - walked behind the blonde "I know that, but thanks to you who fear you so much that they don't even come close hehe".

Gregorio: - walking "although according to the rumors I have heard, I am not your only friend" mischievous smile.

Gregorio: - opening the door like a gentleman "yes, the boy you were rooting for in the fight a week ago".

Gregorio: - taking his cell phone, holding it in front of Francesca, smiling "please if that's you, you even saved him, I'm proud of you friend."

Gregorio: - malicious "wait ... don't tell me he's your boyfriend."

Gregorio: - smiling in a mischievous way, watching the video "well I don't know, that way that you jumped to protect is much more than friendship".

Gregorio: - taking his abdomen "hahaha, it was worth it".

Francesca, entered the women's bathroom, dressing with the appropriate clothes, when she left she noticed that her friend was no longer just arching his eyebrows in surprise, without further ado, she walked to a room where all the sports equipment was kept, taking a racket and a bucket full of balls.

On leaving, she runs into her friend dressed in sportswear, who told her "I have fifteen minutes free, I challenge you to a game. What do you think, Fran?", The girl only nodded keeping a confident smile. After school, the girl, not knowing what to do for the rest day, arguing that the only thing she had found interesting was that he beat Gregorio in an overwhelming way, had been jogging around the central park for three hours, after finishing her trot was stretching her legs, when as if her whole being reacted by instinct, she feels a strange sensation as if she were buried, turning around immediately looking for the thing that was causing that sensation, observing Emily approaching, at the Seeing the brunette the feeling disappeared completely, which alerted the blonde.