Prologue

A five year old Lisa and and a six year old Jennie met in a strange way that became unforgettable for them both. Well, they considered their first meet up a little comedic and cute, but at the time, it wasn't really funny for the blonde beauty. It was more like love at first sight. Well, for one of them of course. Or, was it?

Let's just say, the younger one was running a little too fast in the park when she found herself bumping into a smaller girl eating her ice cream. The collision caused the sweet dessert to fall onto the grass, thankfully, missing her light up sneakers. And let's just say, when Lisa grew frantic and worried that she would be yelled at, she found herself blushing instead by the sight of the smaller one giggling at her.

A dumpling? Or a cat?

The doe eye'd thought to herself. The little girl in front of her had cheeks that were chubby, reminding her of dumplings. Especially when she smiled. While the eyes of the pretty girl resembled her pet cat.

"Well, guess I'm done with that," the brunette jokingly said, wiping her hands on her cute, pink dress.

"I'm sorry," The taller one muttered, looking down at the ice cream melting on the grass with quivering lips. She wanted to cry and hold her mommy. The cat eye'd girl tilted her head and giggled more,

"Don't cry," she cooed, reaching up to pat her head, "I didn't want it anyways." The smaller one reassured. Lisa slowly looked up and fiddled with her fingers nervously when she met the bright sharp eyes.

Pretty.

"I-I'm Lisa," she stuttered out, extending her shaky hand towards the older one. But, seeing the girl shake her head, disappointment flooded Lisa's face. But, that feeling instantly disappeared and transformed into complete shock feeling the little girl suddenly hug her in a tight embrace,

"My hands are sticky from the ice cream so a hug should do the trick."

Lisa's face grew hot with the sudden skin ship and she could've sworn her heart skipped the beat for the very first time in her short existence. And, before Lisa could find the strength to hug back, the girl pulled away.

"The names Jennie. Let's be the bestest friends!"

And later that day, Lisa ran back to her mom who was seated on a stool in the kitchen, drinking a cup of tea

"Did you have fun?" The mother asked, taking another sip. Lisa nodded,

"I did! I made a friend! Her names Jennie and I'm going to marry her someday!"

And, you could say the mother started choking on her tea and fell off the stool.

A/N: Should be officially published in a couple days! Stay Tuned!