Chapter 13

"Lisa!"

The blonde turned away from her opened locker and smiled at the sight of the owner of the voice. She closed her locker with one hand while gripping her backpack strap with the other,

"Hey Miyeon." The smaller one grinned and sent a tiny wave before making her way in front of her.

"You left pretty early the other night. What happened?" She asked but instantly gasped with concern swimming in her eyes, "Was it my cousin? I'm so sorry! She's pretty aggressive I know but she's honestly such a softy but when she drinks a little too much and when it's mixed with attractive girls she becomes a sex maniac--!" Lisa cut her off with a laugh and a shake of the head.

"You're rambling." The blonde pointed out with a playful grin that eased the tension in Miyeon's shoulder. The brunette puffs out air and runs her fingers through her hair, still having the same anxious look in her eyes,

"I'm sorry, I just..." she pauses, gnawing on her bottom lip with an obvious look of worry. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows and took a step closer. She reached over and placed her hand on the girls shoulder. Lisa then bent her head down to be eye leveled with the other girl, trying to catch the wandering eyes,

"What's wrong?" She asked softly. Miyeon slowly met her eyes and sighed again,

"My cousin, I love her but she tends to ruin friendships that barely started by having sex with them and breaking their hearts," she huffed with an eye roll. Lisa chuckled and squeezed her shoulder gently,

"Well you don't have to worry about that. I may have slightly fallen for her charm the other night but I wouldn't have started anything with her and ruin this new friendship," she reassured. Miyeon smiled appreciatively but something flickered in her eyes that had Lisa quite curious and a little nervous. Mainly towards fact that the smile slowly turned into a smirk.

"Is it because you already like a particular girl?" Lisa widened her eyes and removed her hand and took a wide step back. That only heightened the amusement shown in the brunettes features.

"Particular girl?" Lisa asked nervously, jaw clenching and heart palpitating. Miyeon hummed with a tiny shrug.

"Should I explain further?" She locks her hands together behind her back and walked closer to Lisa. Lisa visibly gulped and continued to back away but then squealed the moment her back hit the lockers. "How does this sound for you?" She asked teasingly before leaning closer to the taller girls ear, "Jennie Kim."

Lisa's eyes widened and she swore that her face must be the color of a damn tomato. And, when Miyeon backed away with the same taunting smirk, the color turned even darker in her cheeks. It had the other girl giggling in amusement. Lisa narrowed her eyes and scoffed forcefully with a dry chuckle,

"Pfft..what? T-That's ... You..." She couldn't even get a word out and that definitely answered all Miyeons questions. Miyeon chuckled and looked around the hallway, but that happy smile slowly turned devilish again and Lisa had a very bad feeling about it. Especially when Miyeon faced her once more and stood even closer.

"What're you doing?" Lisa stammered out nervously.

"Checking out a theory of mine so, for just a minute, bare with this okay?" Lisa was indeed confused, but that confusion turned into utter surprise when Miyeon's hands reached over and gently placed Lisa's blonde hair behind her blushing ears.

Her gay panic erupted.

Miyeon glided her fingers down her hair and twirled it with her finger, "Alright, that should do the trick," she taps Lisa's cheek and smiles warmly before backing away and walking down the hall. Not before waving and sending a wink, "See you later Lis."