Finale

It wasn't a dream anymore. Jennie Kim loves her back and Lisa was soaring high. She looked up from the sink where she was washing their coffee mugs only to feel a smile gracing her lips at the sight of Jennie cuddled up in her hoodie and giggling at the tv. But something crossed her mind suddenly,

What were they?

More than friends? Less than a couple?

They did just share a kiss a few hours ago and finally admitted what they felt but no one asked the question. Yes, that question. The question that would end all her own questions.

Lisa cleared her throat as she dried her hand. She grew nervous all of sudden. But, when she felt arms sliding around her waist, and a soft cheek pressing against her back, all those nerves washed away. And, the only thing she felt right at that specific moment was pure happiness.

"What're you thinking about?" Jennie asked. A shiver went down her spine when she felt the smaller one pressing a soft, short peck on her back. She smiled and placed her hand over Jennie's, rubbing her soft skin and leaning closer to the loving warmth.

"Us," The taller replied as she turned around to meet affectionate, bright eyes staring up at her with a glowing smile. Lisa couldn't help but lean down and press her lips onto Jennie's. She let her lips linger before leaning back and pressing multiple kisses all over Jennie's face, which earned her a loud giggle.

"What about us?" Jennie laughed out, squealing as Lisa suddenly lifted her up and placed her on the counter. Lisa took a step to be between Jennie's legs and rubbed her waist softly, smiling so wide that her cheeks felt quite sore. Her smile was apparently contagious because Jennie was now smiling her gummy smile that never failed to make Lisa's heart skip a beat.

There's a look in Jennie's eyes when the brunette placed her hand on Lisa's cheek and, Lisa finally understood what that look meant. And, when she leaned her cheek against her palm, Jennie's breath hitched and the loving eyes burned brighter.

"What are we?" Lisa asked in a low like whisper, feeling her eyelids flutter as Jennie began to trace her thumb along her cheek bones. Jennie smiled softly and affectionately as she leaned down closer to the blondes face,

"We're definitely not just friends. Friends don't act the way we do." She whispered against Lisa's lips before pressing another kiss. They kissed for only a second before Jennie parted away. She wrapped her legs around Lisa's torso and pulled her closer until they were pressed up against each other.

"From the very first day I met you, you were never just my friend Lisa. You always meant more to me," Jennie admitted, eyes glazed with nothing but love as she slid her hands around Lisa's neck, twirling the hair on the nape with her finger. Her eyes mirrored the way Lisa stared at her, love, affection, and just...all of the above.

"You never told me when you started growing feelings for me." The older one stated. Lisa chuckled, rubbing her hands up and down Jennie's waist, loving the way her body was reacting to her touches.

"Well, it was the same for me. From the very first time I met you," she said. "Your kindness, your thoughts, your heart made me fall in love with you more and more each day."

"Then, why didn't you ever show me how you felt? I couldn't have been that obvious, right?" Jennie pouted, to which Lisa immediately kissed away. Lisa giggled as she pulled back and watched Jennie's pout turn into a shy smile.

"Hon, let's be honest here, we were both oblivious," Lisa stated with a playful smirk that Jennie swatting her arm in a teasing manner. Lisa chuckled, "But, believe me, I tried asking you out a bunch of times but every time I'm about to, I find out you have a new boyfriend."

Jennie groaned and swiftly buried her face into Lisa's neck.

"God, I'm such an idiot," She whined. Lisa laughed and held her tightly, titling her head to place a gentle kiss on her head. "You could have been mine already if I wasn't such a dense moron." Lisa let out a soft breath, pushing Jennie back slightly for her to look Lisa in the eyes,

"Things happen, we can't change anything. But, I don't regret a single thing because you're mine now." Jennie's eyes softened and her smile widened,

"I'm yours?"

"Yes, Jennie Kim, would you please do me the honors and become my girlfriend?"

Jennie didn't hesitate to nod with the brightest smile, "Yes, Lalisa Manoban, I'd love to be your girlfriend," she said before quickly capturing Lisa's lips.

And, from the outside window stood two figures, smiling profusely and maybe even tearing up at the sight.

"They finally ruined the friendship," Chaeyoung said, wiping a tear that slid down her cheek. Jisoo chuckled and wrapped her hand around her waist and leaning her head on her shoulder,

"Yeah, they're so cut-- oh my God."

"What?"

"They're taking off each others shirts.." Jisoo gagged. Chaeyoung instantly squealed and covered her eyes.

"Shall we go?" The taller one asked. Jisoo rapidly nodded,

"We shall."

THE END

A/N: Thank you all for reading this short story of mine! I'm in the works of writing a new one so stay tuned!