Chapter 6

Lisa loves Jennie. If someone were to ask Lisa as to why she loved the girl, her response wouldn't be too clear. Maybe it wouldn't have made any sense. The feelings were too overwhelming to be spoken about so descriptively.

The words were constantly jumbled together, never once easy to say, process or swallow. Lisa just understood the warmth, the fluffy fluttery feeling that always radiated in her chest with just the image of Jennie in her mind. A never ending, indescribable sensation.

That's just it, isn't? Her love for Jennie was never ending, infinite.

How could she ever unlove those gentle brown eyes that stared at her so lovingly. Those eyes held value. Jennie values Lisa, platonic? Oh, how she wished (hoped) it wasn't.

And, how could Lisa unlove Jennie's pretty smile? She didn't, couldn't. She wouldn't ever want to unlove it, especially when she is the reason for her wide, gummy smile. The reason for her heart felt laugh, and just her... her.. her everything.

Lisa wanted to be Jennie's everything. She wanted to be the reason for her happiness, why? Because Jennie was her happiness, her everything.

But, the one thing she never wanted to be the reason for was Jennie's scowl, her sharp, furious, burning, frightening, ANGRY eyes. At this moment, however, she most definitely was and she didn't know why. And, if she stood closer, she might hear an animal like growl coming out through her gritting teeth.

It all started like this, a new student named Miyeon.

A pretty girl. A very, very pretty girl actually. Lisa never met anyone so angelic looking, well, besides Jennie. Jennie was a whole goddess in her eyes, but she'd never admit to that out loud.

What happened earlier, before her heart began pumping in fear due to an angry kitten, Lisa was walking down the hall in the morning with her head down when she softly collided into a petite body. And, when she lifted her head to apologize, she was met with soft, almond eyes that had her stuttering out her apology instead.

Was she blushing? Oh, she was definitely blushing from the girls soft smile. Lisa may seem confident, but when she's around pretty girls, her gay screams in fear. Especially when those kind of girls have cute giggles like the one standing before her.

"It's okay, really. I should be the one apologizing for bumping into a pretty girl like yourself," the girl replied. She was confident, something Lisa wasn't at the moment. She could practically feel her face flush in embarrassment towards the pretty strangers smile. The girls smile was really, really, really pretty. It wasn't helping her nerves at all.

"W-What's your name? I-I don't think I've seen you around before." The girl in front of her took a slow step closer with her hand extended in front of her. Her smile widening seeing Lisa's doe eyes widen towards the sudden closeness.

"My names Miyeon and I'm new to the school." Lisa took in a deep breath while, secretly, wiping her sweaty palms on her jeans before accepting the handshake with a less nervous like smile.

"I'm Lisa," she responded. She couldn't stop her grin from widening towards Miyeon, the girl had a friendly, contagious smile. And, seeing the girls cheeks turning a light shade of pink, she couldn't stop her voice from saying, "Since your new, would you like me to give you a tour around the school?"

What made her ask that? Well, the reason she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings previously was because a certain brunette was flirting with another guy near the entrance of the school. Lisa didn't know who the guy was or cared, all she cared about was the way Jennie nonchalantly told her to meet her at the lockers because she was "busy" with some brainless football player.