Chapter 2

Now, Lisa knows that the readers must be wondering, 'Oh my gosh! Does Lisa not know how she feels about Jennie?!' or 'Does Jennie feel something for Lisa?' To answer your question, yes Lisa was head over heels for the girl and as for Jennie? Well, you'll find out eventually.

"I hate school," grumbled Jennie as they plopped down on their seats. They sat fairly close in the back of the classroom. Luckily, since they were the teachers favorite, they were allowed to be seated next to each other for the whole year. Lisa hummed in response while scooting closer.

The brunette had some kind of magnetic pull ... okay, fine. Since she was pathetically in love with the girl, she always wanted to be as close to her as possible.

"Can I come over your place after school?" Jennie asked, turning her body to face the taller one and draping her legs over Lisa's lap. Naturally, Lisa placed her hand on Jennie's thigh and idly ran her hand up and down the fabric of the pants while she used her free arm to drape over the back of Jennie's chair.

What? It's normal, right?

"You could, but I do have basketball practice after school so if you don't mind waiting..." she dragged out with a lopsided grin, knowing all too well that Jennie, for some odd reason, loved watching her play basketball so she obviously wouldn't mind. And the sudden sparkle in those feline eyes proved her predicament correct.

She once said, 'You just look so cool! How could I ever be bored?!' when the younger one asked, worried that Jennie was just forcing herself to watch because they were best friends. The word 'Best Friend' sounded way to disgusting.

"I don't mind at all you idiot," Jennie replied, placing her hand over Lisa's and squeezing. An action that had the back of Lisa's neck heating up. She should be use to it, but Jennie's gentle touches always caused a loud, uncontrollable beat to happen inside her heart. It was uncomfortable but yet, nice. A masochist? Maybe.

"Is it Friday yet?" A tired, groggy voice said beside them. "Because I would like to spend the weekend sleeping again," the raven haired girl whined while seating herself down. They didn't have to look to know who it was. Kim Jisoo. She's the eldest but acts the youngest along with Lisa. A giggle from a taller, pink haired girl was followed right after the dramatics.

"Morning girls!" she greeted happily, voice light and refreshing to those around them. Park Chaeyoung. Also known as, Rosie Posie, Rosé, or Chae. She was pretty much considered the angel of the school due to her kindness and beauty. How she became girlfriends with a crazed gamer, the world will never understand. The skinny girl placed a short peck on the sleepy girls head before seating herself down and smiling at Lisa and Jennie.

"How was your guys weekend?" She asked. Jennie shrugged while fiddling her fingers with Lisa's, another habit of hers,

"Finally broke up with Kai," she replied so casually. And, with that, Jisoo immediately shot her head up and smiled mischievously.

"Oh? Do tell?" She was one who really did enjoy drama that she wasn't involved in. "Spill the tea Jen!" Jennie playfully rolled her eyes with a light chuckle,

"There really isn't much to say. He was too needy and I just grew annoyed." From what Lisa knew, Kai always wanted to spend time with Jennie. In the beginning, Jennie did spend almost every waking moment with him, leaving Lisa to feel... well, sad.

She thought Jennie was slowly leaving her, till one day, after a whole week of not seeing each other, Jennie randomly showed up in front of her house with the biggest pout and sad kitty eyes wearing the hoodie she stole from Lisa. And, lets just say, Jennie cried while hugging Lisa because she missed Lisa way too much.

Jisoo chuckled while sending Lisa a knowing smirk, "Can't blame him, you're always with this barbie doll over here." Lisa scowled at the older one and pouted with a tiny huff.

"Not my fault I'm more interesting than the brainless football player," she muttered under her breath. And, before she knew, a pair of soft lips touched her cheek. It was quick but the fluttering feeling felt like eternity. She looked over and locked eyes with Jennie who had a warm, smile.

"Can't argue with that."

Lisa blushed lightly with a wide smile. She leaned over and kissed the other ones cheek return, whispering, "Thanks Nini." Jisoo groaned in annoyance, hiding her face in Rosé's neck.

"Ew, you guys aren't even together and yet you're more of a couple than Chae and I."

For Lisa, it was like they were more than friends but less than a couple. But what did Jennie feel?

Jennie stuck out her tongue childishly before hugging Lisa's waist, "It's because we're cuter."

And... there goes my heart.