ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
__________

"He's really a jackass." Jin hyung said pointing the knife towards us.

He's making early dinner as we have to get in to work. Hobi hyung mouth 'knife' as he shakes his head and return to chopping vegetables.

"It's not a secret," Yoongi hyung said and I nod my head agreeing with him.

Everyone knows Choi Dongsun is a jackass--- but it's about money, we'll do this work but in the end he's going to pay as usual. Let's see if he can keep his treasure.

"I wanted kill him when I meet him for the first time. I know he pay well still I would have killed him if I was working there instead of you." Three of us sat on the couch facing Jin hyung who's showing his hatred towards Choi Dongsun. Hyung looks scary with knife, so we sat there saying nothing.

"Everything is set, I'll control his security system as usual---" Yoongi hyung said, changing subject but Jin hyung is still saying how much he hate Choi Dongsun.

"But the problem is the certain artist can be a night owl--- there's no idea when he'll sleep or woke up--- it's kind of artistic thing, I guess." Hyung says, sinking back to the couch.

It's going to be a problem but still I find this mission interesting--- I feel giddy inside. It's our first time stealing from an artist--- that too from a famous artist.

Choi Dongsun is really a fool, or who in the right mind steal from a famous artist--- that too his Masterpiece. It's gonna be hell lot of fun.

"Don't worry I got this." I reassure him.

"We believe you." Three of them said in unison.

I stare at the apartment from afar--- he's still awake. I can say it from the shadow walking here and there.

"Surroundings are clear, but careful." I hear hyung through ear piece.

I smile as I stares at the window of particular apartment. I never thought a famous artist would live in these area--- I already saw the layout of his apartment and Hobi hyung already got a plan and pictures. Apartment is small but cozy but this place isn't really safe--- it's kind of undeveloped area of city but again this must be some artistic thing, living away from city and people. I think he kind of like Yoongi hyung in nature.

I smile at my own thought. The shadow is nowhere to see but still I can't risk. I stay there observing the surrounding. I don't understand artist and their artistic mind--- this place oozes dangerous era still he choose to live here making our mission easier.

It's been more than half an hour after the shadow disappeared but the lights are still on. He must be asleep lights on--- weird habits.

"I'm ready to go." I say as I take careful steps towards the targeted apartment.

"Don't worry they only have a security who's fast asleep." hyung said smiling.

I grunted a reply and crept up to the fence separating apartment and road. Nice security for dangerous place.

"Going in," I murmured as I pull myself to the fence and jumps to other side, trying to be quite as possible.

"Everything is good, move your ass and don't get caught."

"I'll think about it." I say as I hear him grunt through the ear bud.

I make my way back over to the fire escape ladder. When I passes the poor security who's in deep sleep, I chuckle trying not to make any sound. I climb up three flights to get to the targeted apartment.

Normally I like to be keep quite as church mouse but today I feel like humming songs. I walk through the hallway humming and winks at hyung when I see a camera at the end of the hallway.

"You are wasting my time." I hear hyung says and I just smile.

I lean against the door frame making sure there's no sounds or moving inside--- The so called artist don't have any specific security system in his apartment other than alarm which was easy to get hyung's hands on.

You need to think about your safety!

Taking the keys from the chest pocket of lether jacket, I open the door and sneak inside. The apartment is bright and colorful--- and the lights gives it a unique touching. I feel odd standing here in all black.

"Everything okay?" I hear hyung and I nods through he can see me.

I need to move fast--- I'm not here to admire the interior or the decorations. Still he got a good taste. It's my first time seeing a place where an artist live.

"Move your ass soon as you can, we don't have so much time." Hyung is right. We don't have so much time.

"On it," I say walking towards the the studio, where he kept the masterpiece as they call it.

Studio has the most pleasantly atmosphere with a not so dim light and the wall paintings. It gave another touch to the whole apartment. And I should say he's really talented though I don't have any idea about paintings.

My gaze travels to the particular painting Choi Dongsun wants. It is of two people, who's cuddling I think--- I can't point out what's so special in them as the background us full of different combination of colors but looking at it gives a feeling of serenity, calm and euphoric feeling. I don't know anything about painting so my interpretation may not be correct--- it may be whole new concept than what my mind is telling.

May be Choi Dongsun won't know the meaning of this painting too.

I look around the space until my eyes lands on the couch beside the canvas with a tangled structure, then shuffle over until I stood at the side.

Fuck me side ways.

There on the couch, lying an angel, dressed only in a thin white shirt and tiny shorts, which shows his slender legs on display. His honey blond hair is splayed across his forehead and his plum, kiss-me lips are slightly wet. He shifts and damn his shirt rides up some more showing his beautiful long-fucking long legs.

"Jungkook," I hear hyung through the ear bud and realize he can also see the angel through the button cam of my leather jacket.

I turn it off as soon as I realize hyung can also see him splayed across the couch.

"The fuck Jungkook," I roll my eyes as I cut the connection of ear piece.

I know I'm in a deep shit but who cares--- this masterpiece is going to be mine. I'm going to keep this treasure.

I smirk as my gaze travels to the two angry eyes watching me from the corner of the studio.

Ohhh, well. Fuck me again.

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading❤

Love,
Dumb Duck🐣