ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
___________

"What did I do?" I ask, tired of the yelling and scolding I'm getting from hyungs.

"You didn't do anything, that's the problem."

It's not my fault. It's easy them to say everything, while I was the one babystepzoned.

Though I hate babystepzoned, I love how much everything made him happy. The whipped person I'm, I gives in everything he says.

"Babysteps my ass," Jin hyung shakes his head. "You two are old enough to have children. What are you waiting for?"

I don't know if he's ready or not.

I get jealous when I see the ring on Jin hyung's finger. It was unexpected and so sudden, Joonie hyung tied him after the three months they have been dating. And me, it's been six months, I haven't crossed the babystepzone.

They are gonna get married before me if this continued.

I'm jealous but what can I do, I can't help but gives in whenever I see my angel pouting and sulking.

"I don't know what to do or how to make him accept my proposal." I don't want it to be like last time, I don't want him to babystepzone me again.

"Kidnap him. Tie him up until he agrees to marry you." Yoongi hyung pipes in, walking towards the table and taking a glass, pouring water in it.

Kidnap him? Is hyung serious?

We are living together. Why should I kidnap him?

"Good idea. Select a romantic place and kidnap him. Tie him up until he agrees to marry you." Are you serious Hobi hyung?

I can't do that.

"Do it koo, it's not your first time kidnaping him anyway." It's not first time but the reasons are different.

"Do it before Joonie do something about it." Jin hyung warns and he's right, I have to do something before Joonie hyung brain wash him.

I don't understand why Joonie hyung is against our relationship after knowing our secret but he's okay with Jin hyung being one of us.

He only have problem when it comes to me and his brother. Even Jimin is acting like I'm the only one who kept our secret away from them, and giving me a cold shoulder while treating others like I'm the only thief here.

Taehyung said, it's okay his hyung will come around but I don't think so--- he accepted Jin hyung easily while treating me like I have done some crime. I know I did but everyone is a part of it--- but why I'm the only one have to live with the consequences.

"It's your last chance. I'm telling you I know his mood swings better than you. Do it Koo before Joonie do something to mess up your plan."

I want to do everything to keep him with me but I don't know if he's ready or not. We haven't talked about it.

"Remember you have two enemies now. Jimin is really mad about how you kept everything from him. Do what you have to do before something happens."

I won't let him go, whatever happens Taehyung is mine.

But Kidnapping---

May be it's good idea.

His eyes take everything and turns back to me with a smile. I think I over do everything--- but it's all Jin hyung's idea. I just decorated our basement in the Mansion as he told and the ancient mirrors and all the objects here gives a creepy touch, which hyung approved.