ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
__________

You are not leaving.

His words repeat through my mind. He’s crazy. That has to be it. It’s the only way this makes sense. Maybe he wats something else from me--- another painting.

It's look like he's not really satisfied with my painting.

"You want me to paint again?" I ask, turning to face the painting.

"You know that's not what I meant." I do?

It's making me afraid and my heart starts to race.

His look is so intense and it's making me scared--- deep inside I know he wouldn't hurt me. I don't know why but I just believe that feeling but I'm afraid.

I'm afraid because I kind of like how he said he isn’t letting me go.

I'm crazy.

Freak out Tae, freak out.

My eyes dart around the room looking for an escape. When I look back at Jungkook, he pins me with a look that tells me I’d never make it if I tried to run. He’s probably right. I don't even know where am I and Tannie, I can't just leave him here.

Yah, Tae, do you really want to escape or not?

I want to but I can't leave Tannie here--- Yeah, it's the only reason I'm not trying to escape--- it's the only reason.

"Why do you want to keep me?"

"You know why." Yahhh--- he and his words aren't helping me either.

I'm thinking so much scenarios why he want to keep me but I don't think it's going to be the case.

I need to get out of here, but I’m also being honest when I say I want to snuggle into the soft comforter and sleep. I'm tired.

"Relax, I would never hurt you." should I believe that from a man who kidnapped me and said he's not letting me go? but I do believe him.

It's the problem.

Tae, be practical.

"But you'll keep me against my will?" I snap back, turning to face him.

Yes, Tae you are doing great.

"I'm not fighting with you angel. I just want to take care of you and keep you safe." Don't tell me it's what I think it's--- why I'm feeling like I'm in some kind of crazy movie?

It has to some weird dream---it's weird dream.

I, as an artist, love and believe every impossible things and fairy tales but now it has to be crazy--- he has to be crazy, if it's what I think it's--- but what if I'm just overthinking everything?

He is not really helping.

Wait Tae, don't over think your situation---it's not what you think.

You are not in a movie, let's be practical.

Use your brain for something other than painting. Think about something. He must want something from you--- something. It has to be the reason he's not letting you go.

Calm down.

And I'm really calm for a person who just kidnapped and wake up in a unfamiliar room.

"I'm safe in my apartment."

"If you were, you won't be here." He got that.

Okay. It's the truth. I should change my security.