ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
__________

Love. Passion. Devotion.

His eyes held these emotions when he talked about the masterpiece--- it wasn't like some painting as I thought. It was someone and he want me to paint the beauty through my eyes.

But I don't think I can do that. I have seen many paintings--- even I have created something but his eyes, the way it held those emotions, I never saw it before.

The passion in his eyes, I don't think I can satisfy his heart with my paintings. I never knew such a intensity exist, until he talked about a particular angel. I don't think that person even is exist--- how can someone be so beautiful?

May be it was his eyes, his words or him, which made his angel more beautiful.

I have seen Love, passion and devotion in many paintings. Even my latest art work was about love and passion but after having a talk with him, I feel like somehow I have failed--- the way he talked about a particular person, how the particular angel captivated him, I really want to meet that person, his angel.

Sighing, I flops myself down to the comfy bed, thinking about a way to get out of this. I can't do this--- but I really want to please him. I don't know why but I do.

What will he think of me if I can't do his request?

I'm an artist after all.

Though they kidnapped me, they didn't do anything to harm me and everyone is so nice to me--- I can do this right?

I do want to do this--- but the only thing comes to my mind is his eyes and those emotions.

I have never seen that look in someone's eyes, may be I never looked for it--- it's so pure and deep that I got lost in them. It felt like he was talking about me with the way his eyes stared at me. Yah, I know better--- still it's so deep.

"Tannie, what do I do?" I ask Tannie but he is so busy rolling over the fluffy comforter.

Traitorous brat.

I feel disappointed. Why I can't do this small request?

"Why I'm not good enough, Tannie?" No luck, he ignore my whines and continue to play like he own this damn comforter.

"I want to paint, Tannieeeee---" did he become deaf? Why he's not even looking at me?

Pouting, I roll over to pull him closer to me and he snuggles to me like my good baby.

"I miss hyung and Jiminie." and Tannie agrees snuggling up to me.

"We'll be out of here once my job is over, okay? I'll protect you." But my traitorous Tannie, takes off running towards the half opened door.

"Tannie!" With no luck, I roll over and over, trying to find a way. I want to escape and the same time I want to please him, I want to paint--- I want to see the look in his eyes when I agreed earlier. I want that look.

Arghhhhhhhg!

Why I can't do this?

"Can I come in?" I hear the familiar sound as I get up from the awkward position I was in.