ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
_________

I didn't loss my memories--- they practically kidnapped me. I look where the shirtless guy, who's now wearing a shirt is standing. He's acting so cool--- Of Course I should be the one who should be freaking out. They kidnapped me.

I look around the spacious room--- I don't understand why am I here. By the movies I had watched, it should be a old warehouse or factory--- me tied up to a chair, tired and frail. But why am I in a grand Mansion?

Maybe they are developed Kidnapers.

Is that a thing?

Developed Kidnapers!

I fake coughs to gain shirtless-now wearing a shirt, guy's attention, who's looking out of the window.

"Why I'm not tied up?" Damn Taehyung! Now you want him to tie you up?

"You want me to tie you up? Where? To bed?" I did watched many movies with kidnaping scenes and the Kidnapers always have a awful smirk--- like they are some kind of predators but him--- the shirtless, yah now wearing shirt guy has a playful smirk.

"No, no--- I didn't mean." Think something other than stupid questions.

"You want money?" He just stares at me leaning against the window. "I can give you, name what you want."

Again my stupidity. How can I give him money when I'm kidnapped? But Jiminie is out there--- he can help.

"Not me, Jiminie can give you whatever you want." The hell Taehyung. Why in the world you dragged Jiminie with you? He's safe out there but what if he and his friends do something to him?

"No Jiminie--- Jiminie is no one." Yahhh Taehyung you are seriously doing a great job.

"I mean, I don't know--- I'm just nervous. It's the first someone's kidnaping me." I close my eyes, tired of my own stupidity.

You better keep your mouth shut. Let him tell you his plans--- until then keep your mouth shut.

"I want you." He want me?

Ohhh.

"You want me to paint something for you? For our room?" I look around the interior of the room--- then it hits me what the hell was I just omitted.

"I mean, you--your room." He just shrugs.

"What you want?" I want to go home with Tannie.

I will paint whatever you want--- I want to go back to my home-no-back to my apartment. My apartment never felt like home. It's just a place I can crash after the long day.

I don't think Tannie will agree with me as he's now entertaining other members.

"A masterpiece," masterpiece?

I tilt my head towards him. How can I paint a masterpiece? Like masterpiece isn't a concept--- masterpiece is a creation of the art that has been given much critical praise, or the greatest work of a person's career. How the hell I'm supposed to paint a masterpiece to him?