ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
_________

Giggling I toss myself on the soft comforter and turn, kicking off the duvet now tangled up in my legs.

"Then," I hear his voice through the phone I tucked between my shoulder and ear in between the tossing and turning.

"You have been asking the same thing Kookie, Then, then, then--- say something else."

"I'm tired. I wanna sleep." He want to sleep--- now?

I look over to the clock and it's just past 10pm.

"It's not even midnight yet." I try not to pout. "Late night calls end late, Kookie."

"But I'm tired Tae, I wanna sleep." I know his motive. I'm not giving in.

"You are not sleeping now."

"Tae," he's such a baby.

"Fine I'm not talking to you for a month then." I can get him there.

"Yah, you can't do that. I'm just tired, I wanna sleep." Who you are going to fool Kookie, I know you more than that.

"You aren't tired. You were out till this morning you developed thief, and spend all day sleeping, now you are saying you are tired?" It was the first mission after we started dating and I was sweating all night with all the negative thoughts until he come back all in one piece.

"I don't want to sleep. I just wanna lay down." You are playing with me, I'm not gonna give in.

"Lay down on the couch you are sitting."

"You are cruel Tae, I'm tired." He's not gonna leave me until I gives in but I'm not giving so easily as any other night.

"Don't pull I'm tired card with me again."

"You are so heartless."

"Yes I'm."

"Tae,"

"Fine. Good night."

"I love you." Biting my lips I supress the smile.

Why he's like this? But again I'm enjoying it more than I should.

"Good night." As soon as I hang up the call, the door to our bedroom open, signaling his arrival.

Rolling to the far end of the bed I try to suppress the smile threatening to form in my lips.

"You can't do this I just want to be with you." I feel the other side of the bed dips as I feel his arms wounding around my waist pulling me to him.

"Hands off. You are tired, go sleep."

"Yah don't be like that. I want to cuddle you."

"Then what about late night calls. You promised to take baby steps."

"We are living together angel, why we have to call when we can talk in bed?"

"You promised." As crazy it sounds I want to feel everything.

Though he promised to take baby steps, I moved in two days after that romantic date night.

He's good at convincing.

It's only two week but he try to make sure all of my hopless romantic bucket list become a reality. How our days begin or go on, at the end of the day we will be together and that's what matters. Though I can be a handful sometimes--- I never knew I was this demanding until he comes to my life. I like the way he and hyungs spoiling me and the baby I'm I love all the pampering.