ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
_________

  FEW WEEKS LATER

The Mansion has been transformed for our special day and I couldn't be more excited to get married.

It was supposed to be small and elegant but Jungkook wants have a show off marriage as Joonie hyung is being a pain in the ass.

Though we had time, it was still a rush to get things done as I was having a hard deciding what kind of marriage I want. It should have been better if it was two of us getting married in a small cabin surrounded by a lake and flowers like one of the painting I finished last week but it isn't possible as everyone is eager for our marriage--- especially my Jiminie.

I had a fabulous time planning my wedding. He and Hobi hyung was the one who was helped me with clothes and accessories as I had a small break down not knowing how to decide what to wear for my own wedding. It took us more than two weeks to decide which kind of dress I want to wear on my special day but the difficult part was, none of the shops we visited didn't reach my expectations.

I cried to sleep every night, ignoring Jungkook and his soothing words. How he can say it was okay when I don't have any idea what to wear on our special day--- it was supposed to be special but I couldn't find the perfect fit.

It was Hobi hyung who introduced me to a designer and we had a long talk, a whole afternoon. He asked all my preference and likes--- he was so friendly and understanding than those bitches who said I was being so demanding when I don't have any idea what I really want.

He attentively listened to all my thoughts and encouraged me. And the next day he showed me a drawing he specially made for me, and described how everything is going to be--- to be frank, the way he described everything, I knew it was perfect before he tailored it for me.

I fell in love with that exact dress the moment I tried it on. I had always had my heart set on a clothes with some sparkle, some sequins, and feathers along the bottom. And it is perfect. Hobi hyung is really a life saver.

Jin hyung and Joonie hyung helped me with cakes and catering--- it was not really helping as they did everything except selecting a perfect cake decoration as I want to be the one who choose it.

Other decorations and flowers, it was managed by Yoongi hyung and Jungkook, making things less complicated for me.

"You look pretty Tae, Mom and Dad must be proud of you." I hug Joonie hyung so tight that tears threaten to ruin my makeup.

I wish they are still with us. They were perfect parents.

I'm getting married today, eomma and Appa--- I miss you, I love you.

"I want you to be happy Tae. If you're happy, then I'm happy."

"I'm hyung." Jungkook make me happy.

Hyungs make me happy. I'm happy now more than ever.

"Still I'm not accepting him. He make you happy, is all I want."

"Hyung," I try not to pout because I don't want to crack my makeup.

"Nothing is gonna change my mind, Tae."