ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
_________

"You sure everything is going as we planned?" I nod, sinking back to the chair, smirking.

"I got him all confused, he won't tell his friend who we really are, not now anyway." Jin hyung flops himself on the couch, shaking his head.

"You are confident."

"Of Course, you teach me to be confident in all situation, you teach me to steal--- I should make you proud."

"I didn't steal a human Kook, you did. I didn't teach you that, you stole a damn artist." Yeah my artist.

"You can try that too." He look at me confused. "Try stealing a human." Jin hyung acts like he's thinking about it, with a serious expression.

"I'll pass." He laughs and I join in immediately.

But it got interrupted by our love birds, they are bickering now, it's nothing special as they are always like this. Yoongi hyung is acting like mad man, scrubbing his hands roughly with a soft tissue.

Bless that poor tissue.

It's crumbled under his hands but he's scrubbing the life out of that poor tissue like they are sworn enemies.

What happened to hyung?

"Yah, stop acting like a child." Hobi hyung says but Yoongi hyung ignore him and marches towards us.

"You, damn you. Tell that friend to stay away from me," friend? Which friend?

"He's getting on my nerves." I turn my attention to Hobi hyung who's standing there with a boring expression.

"Don't mind him. He's just being dramatic." Huh? What really happened between them? Who's the friend?

Did I miss something?

"I'm not dramatic. He bite me again." Ohhh it's about Park Jimin but what really happened between these two?

I wanted to ask hyung every deatails about their encounter but the way hyung is acting, keeping my mouth shut is better than getting him more worked up.

"Act like a human infront of him, you two are acting like sworn enemies." Yoongi hyung huffs, taking the empty seat beside Jin hyung.

"I think he's going to mess up your every plan, Kook." It is directed to me and I shrugs. I don't think he's going to mess up everything, unless Taehyung told him about us, who we really are--- otherwise Park Jimin seems harmless.

"Don't hear him Kook, that kid is harmless. I think he made the gloomy atmosphere more pleasant. Your artist is so happy seeing him." Hobi hyung is right. Taehyung is so happy and cheerful and with the way they are acting I can say that his friend isn't aware of our secret. It's like they are having a vacation with their family--- especially his friend, he's enjoying his stay here.

"Don't mind me?--- Okay whatever. I'm going to sleep now." With that Yoongi hyung get up from his seat and pad out of there, leaving three of us behind.

"He just got a huge hit on his ego. He'll come around. That kid seems interesting." Hobi hyung winks.

"But make sure everything is going as planned. We don't have time. Choi Dongsun wants painting as soon as possible. But before our plan take place I want you guys to decide what you two really want." I nod.

I'm giving him one more hour. I want my answers then. It may be soon but I know he feel the pull too--- he feel the attraction too. If he's ready to give us a chance, I'm going to make sure he'll never regret his choice.

If he's not ready to give a chance, I'm going to make him believe his choice was wrong. Either way I'm not letting him go.

"Why the hell are you sitting here then, go change his mind. Do whatever you have got." Huh?

"Yah, Kook. Go get your man." Hyung is right. He don't need one more hour, I'm going to get my man.

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading💜

Love,
Dumb Duck🐣